Rejected Job Reports with Equipment worn

Shuld the equipment worn on a job be shown in reports as well?

• Yes

Votes: 57 57.0%
  • No

Votes: 43 43.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal
The proposal i would like to make is to add a visual aid to job reports of your inventory at the time of job completion.

Current Workaround
There are Scripts that have been made to help players with inventory set up`s but niether of them actually gives you a hard copy of the inventory after job completion...only to assist in inventory quick change over

Details
My concept is to implement your inventory onto your working report...After completion of a job your inventory setup will be displayed in your job report which can be kept or even shared amongst friends or fellow town members for future use..

Abuse Prevention
I cant see any loopholes in my proposal as it is a visual aid and not something that can be exploited

Visual Aids
This is how it would look

iron3.jpg

Summary
The reason for my proposal is that there are many players that do not use scripts or external sites because either

1..they do not know what scripts are or what they do
2..they do not know how to install them or use external sites to export their their data to

We must consider these players and not just the ones who know it all

with this idea at least there is a hard copy for these players and all players to keep and share if they so wish

I think it would be an asset to the game if it could be implemented..

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? YES
Is this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? NO

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

Interesting idea. I like it. might be doable.

Though I'd be concerned about the backside of the game storage space of how much information would be collected on the servers because of this modification. This could from an IT perspective eat up a lot of hard drive space. when you take this over many users many worlds, many servers.

But if it is doable then I like it.

DeletedUser

Why not just save your own screen shots ;) , personally I don't see it helps innogames or the general players in play.

DeletedUser

saving screenshots you say hahaha.....i pay good hard earned cash to play this game and a lot of it ...whether it is possible like Goodfeather has mentioned is another thing...so why not, inno gets a regular paycheck from me....:D

ps...read the bit upstairs.

DeletedUser

Only a route around your problem, personaly the items of clothing your wearing don't make a difference with the lump of rock in my opinion. New update I found it twice almost back to back thought well it's gotten easier, been trying the exact clothing since and nothing :( all hocus pocus.
Though I take it you use this script your talking about and you just want that ingame, good luck with that :D

DeletedUser

Yeah you are correct...i do use the script but it only offers a set up change and not a log report...many players are not acustomed to using scripts or how to install them etc...etc or do not use westats/westcalc etc..etc...

i do not suggest this as a way of saying to myself "look guys ive got something approved and implemented"but as a visual aid for others including myself to have a hard log of the inventory i had at that given time on that job...

Goodfeather mentioned the potential difficulty with space needed to store this data so on the backfoot it might not be feasable anyway...so shooting it down in flames from the off is no encouragement....:unsure:

DeletedUser

I think it is a good idea, though something else to think about, reports don't hang around forever :( . Though they have made them last for 4 months which is a massive leap was only 2 weeks.
And I guess depends how busy you our, though 4 months is good, anyways my point is they could sacarifice the amount of reports logged saved for say half that so 2 months to add the info you would like in your idea, just another suggestion.
(If adding the idea without removing saved log would be too much info stored as Good feather suggested might be. That could be the solution)
Or could be added as a feature of premium, under automation maybe ?

Deleted User - 1278415

Goodfeather mentioned the potential difficulty with space needed to store this data so on the backfoot it might not be feasable anyway...so shooting it down in flames from the off is no encouragement....:unsure:

Remember Im just one vote one comment really. If you get the people behind this idea we can send it and see what happens.

I just try to state what I know... as i do work in an IT field where we have to buy hard drives for our servers that constantly keep going up... bout 8 years ago we had 2 TB now 8 years later we have 24TB and still adding more GB daily it seems.

DeletedUser

Ok GF if theres no feedback by monday shut it down............:blink:

DeletedUser27354

let me just tell you one thing :mad:SOME PEOPLE FORGET WHAT THEY HAD ON AND THEN THEY CAN NEVER GET WHATEVER THEY GOT BEFORE AGAIN.
:up:FIVE STARS= EXCELLENT IDEA

Deleted User - 1278415

Griffmiester please modify your post so it has a similar look to the below post, then I can put a vote on it.

Thanks.

Proposal
In a few sentences, state the general concept of your idea.

Current Workaround
If there is method players have used to work around the current system? (For example shopping is used to bypass foreign purchase prices.)

Details
State the bulk of your idea. Remember to include all necessary details, mechanics and explanations of your idea.

Abuse Prevention
If there are any loopholes in your proposal state what your idea has done to close them.

Visual Aids
Put any mock-ups here. Those that are large screenshots should be linked, smaller windows can be displayed using the image tags.

Summary
General rap up and thoughts. Should include why the Innogames and the player community will benefit from implementing this idea.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
Is this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No

DeletedUser

use www.weststats.com

It has a job calculator for the best possible items, factoring in item sets, and will save it for you. Don't bother the devs with more work

DeletedUser

i like it,

we can do to prevent users from storing large amount of data, is to have the above mentioned feature/idea, for 3/4 days for regular reports and for ever for public reports.

DeletedUser

i like it,

we can do to prevent users from storing large amount of data, is to have the above mentioned feature/idea, for 3/4 days for regular reports and for ever for public reports.

Well like I said at the moment my reports go as far back as 4 months ago, so half that to add this data in and there would be no problem at all, two months is long enough. Though i guess it depends how busy you our.

DeletedUser

Proposal
The proposal i would like to make is to add a visual aid to job reports of your inventory at the time of job completion.

Current Workaround
There are Scripts that have been made to help players with inventory set up`s but niether of them actually gives you a hard copy of the inventory after job completion...only to assist in inventory quick change over

Details
My concept is to implement your inventory onto your working report...After completion of a job your inventory setup will be displayed in your job report which can be kept or even shared amongst friends or fellow town members for future use..

Abuse Prevention
I cant see any loopholes in my proposal as it is a visual aid and not something that can be exploited

Visual Aids
This is how it would look

iron3.jpg

Summary
The reason for my proposal is that there are many players that do not use scripts or external sites because either

1..they do not know what scripts are or what they do
2..they do not know how to install them or use external sites to export their their data to

We must consider these players and not just the ones who know it all

with this idea at least there is a hard copy for these players and all players to keep and share if they so wish

I think it would be an asset to the game if it could be implemented..

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? YES
Is this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? NO

Status
Not open for further replies.