Rejected Job Reports with Equipment worn

Shuld the equipment worn on a job be shown in reports as well?

• Yes

Votes: 57 57.0%
  • No

Votes: 43 43.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I don't really find this all that beneficial...

To me I already know what clothes I'm wearing when I set up a job, I don't need to know what I was wearing after the job.

So, sorry no... more for the fact that I'd rather see development go in other directions, pants, level cap, etc... still a good idea though.

DeletedUser

Although it is a good idea, I wouldn't want it. As I use the best items available before I start a job, so I would see no need for it.

DeletedUser13333

In my opinion this idea will only make the game more "heavy" to the browser...

DeletedUser

if we put ideas like this to much in the game, it only will slow down it firt; wo cares what he was wearing when he did the job? and second ain't it better to make a "warning" before you do the job?

(sorry if my typing isn't correct i'm dutch ;))

DeletedUser

great idea!

great idea to share and for improving the team play!

the mentioned memory problem could be taken up by giving a defined memory size to every player... and it works as ring memory.. oldest stuff goes first out.. and for power users.. there might be more memory available as optional upgrade...
the idea as such is
:cool:

DeletedUser

In my opinion this idea will only make the game more "heavy" to the browser...

That's true.

And I think it isn't THAT beneficial.
But most of all there are a lot of other more important things that we need implemented in the game.

DeletedUser

An extra line on the job report saying Labor Points: +58 would have got a yes from me. This - total overkill. No.

Deleted User - 1278415

An extra line on the job report saying Labor Points: +58 would have got a yes from me. This - total overkill. No.

Well as it looks this current idea will probably not pass... if you want to try your hand at a new idea based off of this possibly failed concept then you can... after this one runs it course.

DeletedUser

Thanks to all you guys that voted....looks as if this one is busted.......:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.