Job Calculator

DeletedUser

Does anyone know of a job calculator that works now we have upgraded to 1.30, i cant find one any anywhere?

DeletedUser28116

If you are using Firefox or Chrome, there is a script that modifies the inventory. On Firefox, it requires Greasemonkey. It is called TW Pro+ and it works with 1.30. As a Firefox user, I don't know about Chrome but I understand that the script works with Chrome without Greasemonkey but that is purely a rumor.

DeletedUser2708

The Saloon Bar isn't quite as accurate, but at least it doesn't require you to click "continue script" every thirty seconds for five minutes every time you use it....

DeletedUser

The saloon bar hasn't been updated for a long while and is pretty erroneous (as far as I know).

DeletedUser

If you are using Firefox or Chrome, there is a script that modifies the inventory. On Firefox, it requires Greasemonkey. It is called TW Pro+ and it works with 1.30. As a Firefox user, I don't know about Chrome but I understand that the script works with Chrome without Greasemonkey but that is purely a rumor.

Hello :)

I had greasemonkey before the 1.30 but it seems to have been deleted; I still have it on my computer (I have the small monkey at the bottom right part of my mozilla page) but I cannot calculate the best equipment for each jobs, depending you know on experiment, money, luck.

What can I do to get it back?

Thank you!

DeletedUser

Thread moved to appropriate location: External sites discussion!

DeletedUser2708

The saloon bar hasn't been updated for a long while and is pretty erroneous (as far as I know).

It's actually been updated at least once since belts and pants came out, but it does sometimes make errors.

DeletedUser

TheWestInsider is right, his calculator is the best, I don't want to make the other calculators bad, no, they are great as well.
Only one thing, don't listen to Nathan, sell only gear you have double or more.

DeletedUser

Ok this is not bad, thank you; but is it normal that you have to have another page on to see this?

I mean: with the last script, I could calculate directly in the interface of The West. Now, I need another page where I can see the calculations.

But this is a detail, thank you anyway, and happy new year ;)