Jerusalem...

DeletedUser

So anyone in the western part of world 9 watch out for anyone from Jerusalem... They plan on taking over the world and don't care who they kill. They want you to give up your town to them... I am a builder and they just ko'ed me because I wouldn't give up my town. Just warning anyone who cares.

DeletedUser

phhhhh, bahahaahaha!!!

they're gonna take over the world??? lol! I'm gonna go right NOW and KO some of 'em!! come on! don't be stupid!! they're like 4000 points!! I know that points son't matter but they probably don't have a lot of players in their town cause they have a small level residence!

DeletedUser

We offered his one horse town 8, count them 8, enlisted men from builders to trappers to traders to soldiers. Each of whom had hundreds, and in one case a thousand dollars saved up that we were willing to pump into his town. I felt this was one hell of a deal. I was going to give him manpower and THOUSANDS of dollars. I offered him BROTHERHOOD and LEADERSHIP POSITIONS within my kingdom.

Instead, he wanted to rant and rave at me and my religion when I would have gladly bargained with him, yet instead he chose to become a human target for my dueling trainees. I have the entire conversation for whoever would like to see it.

This is the WEST people... not the NORTHEAST. Get your nuts out of a bind.

Oh, Crazy Shooter... how did that work out for ya? Wasted a little bit of time, huh. Sucks being just a step behind the man you're up against, huh.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Too bad, I can`t duel anybody in this town! :(

Yes, in the west you can`t just build walls! This was invented way later on in history (in this sense)... but nobody learned from its outcomes... ;)

The USA as great supporter is just in his in forming, that why it`s called the wild wild west! No domination!

DeletedUser

We offered his one horse town 8, count them 8, enlisted men from builders to trappers to traders to soldiers. Each of whom had hundreds, and in one case a thousand dollars saved up that we were willing to pump into his town. I felt this was one hell of a deal. I was going to give him manpower and THOUSANDS of dollars. I offered him BROTHERHOOD and LEADERSHIP POSITIONS within my kingdom.

Instead, he wanted to rant and rave at me and my religion when I would have gladly bargained with him, yet instead he chose to become a human target for my dueling trainees. I have the entire conversation for whoever would like to see it.

This is the WEST people... not the NORTHEAST. Get your nuts out of a bind.

Oh, Crazy Shooter... how did that work out for ya? Wasted a little bit of time, huh. Sucks being just a step behind the man you're up against, huh.

Oh, Clint Whateveryournameis... how did that feel?? being a CHICKEN!!

DeletedUser

Nah... I realize when I'm outgunned. It was more logical for me to waste your time rather than give you some money and free experience.

And you will address me as Sire or Your Majesty someday because someday the sun will never set on the Kingdom of Israel.

DeletedUser

well if it doesn't set in Israel it shouldn't set etheir in Cyprus wich is quite close to you right? NEIGHBOUR! :bandit:

DeletedUser

haha, you know honestly, crazy shooter, i like your attitude and your style. you will make an excellent servant in my royal court someday.

DeletedUser

Ok man, why are you talking so highly of yourself?. A little modesty would suit you better. This is going to become a flame topic.

Oh and I bet $1 ill get dueled by one of his town people even though im a worker.

DeletedUser

This whole thread was brought about to threaten and try to turn everyone against me. I apologized to the guy that made the thread almost immediately and told him I'd leave him alone. Told him I was SORRY and offered to HELP him if I could.

Then this other guy comes in and acts like he just can't wait to come and hit my players because of something that happened that is NONE of his business.

Screw him.

And, sir, my players are punished for hitting other town's workers, up to and including dismissal from the town and/or letting the other town's guns KO him.

I may be overconfident, but I still abide by the proper etiquette of the game.

DeletedUser

....And, sir, my players are punished for hitting other town's workers, up to and including dismissal from the town and/or letting the other town's guns KO him.

I may be overconfident, but I still abide by the proper etiquette of the game.

An excerpt copied from the personal profile of Clint Ballard:

"Dueling Stats:
Wins: 142
Losses: 65
KO's: 2

KO Victim List:
swim005 x2"

swim005 is a worker. Will you now dismiss yourself?

DeletedUser

ok, give me 45 min., Ballard, and I'm taking the first plane from Larnaca's airport to come and kick your butt!

DeletedUser

Wow, he got you there... I Think ur just scared of my nice wep, the sharp Mach.
Btw, nothing vs you/town/etc.

DeletedUser

LoL. You all obviously have a great sense of humor.

What do you all do when you want something? Do you sit around wishing you could do something, or do you go out and take it by whatever means necessary?

I'm not interested in making friends here (although I really have nothing against any of you, even though you're meddling in business that's NONE of any of yours).

I'm interested in making my Kingdom as powerful and prosperous as I can, by using the only means I know how.

I offer the world ORDER.

I apologized to swim005, and offered him help, even after he verbally attacked my character and my character's religion. I offered him laborers and money to help with his town. Message him. Ask him how it went down. My apologies were sincere and I've not broken the word I gave him a single time since.

If you and your towns can't handle more militant groups (art imitates life you know), then either fight or roll over because someday you'll all be part of my Kingdom.

DeletedUser

An excerpt copied from the personal profile of Clint Ballard:

"Dueling Stats:
Wins: 142
Losses: 65
KO's: 2

KO Victim List:
swim005 x2"

swim005 is a worker. Will you now dismiss yourself?

I am KING of Israel and have the right to seek whatever action against anyone I see fit. And if you notice, my quote is "up to and including dismissal".

So here's my punishment, and be assured I'm inflicting it on myself right this very moment:

*slaps myself on the wrist*

;-)

DeletedUser

wow terrible ouch slaaping your hand really hurts and you're not the king, you have a president! :p

DeletedUser

wow terrible ouch slaaping your hand really hurts and you're not the king, you have a president! :p

haha i just prefer the ring King has to it.... let's just say im an extreme orthodox lol. :D

I think you're playing the wrong game...

Am I violating any rules concerning the way a city or kingdom can be organized and ran? If I am, please enlighten me. I don't want to be misinformed.

My citizens are happy. My towns are prosperous and growing. I have a.... well I get a few recruits haha. C'mon if yall have a problem with my character's religion, just come right out and say it instead of beating around the bush.

(For the inevitable smart alleck that is going to say "I have a problem with you because of your religion,".... kiss where I can't in advance :D

By the way, if anyone's interested. swim005's city is now an ally of the Kingdom of Israel and is under our unceasing protection. funny how things work out, huh.

DeletedUser

Wow some people here take this game WAAAAAYYYY to seriously.

If youre around my level ill be sure to go KO you. Just for kicks ;)

DeletedUser

lol i take any game way too seriously. it's called a desire to win. ;)

for real, it'd be a good fight there buddy. we're fairly evenly matched. bring it on if you want.