It's the Holidays!

DeletedUser

I can't. Won't let me. I've given out too much in the past 24 hours lol. I'll do it tomorrow though :)

He needs Elmyr ;)

and does mine have more points? Can someone let me know how much my rep is worth?

DeletedUser

Thank's A.G, Thank's HotNSexy, yall rock.somebody need's to sticky this thread till new years, fact, keep it up all year long, that away, every holiday, we don't need a new thread for each holiday :) My younger siblings and myself can't wait.

Costinha3

Just a thing, can anyone tell me how this reputation thing works? :unsure: There isn't one of this in the forum of my own country. :eek:hmy:

By the way, merry Christmas for all.:)

Reactions: Gem

DeletedUser

When you click on this image,you can chose to add or take from somebody's reputaiton.
reputation_pos.gif

This green bar show's your on the right track, meaning you have good reputaiton.

reputation_neg.gif
Mine stands for bad reputaiton.

Hope tha's enough help, Merry christmas my freind.

DeletedUser

Players can add or deduct reputation points to or from other players by clicking on that white scale at the top right of your post, in between the post number and the report button. Players give rep based on things you post or just whether or not they like or dislike you. The more reputation you have, the more green bars you get. It's just something fun.

DeletedUser

Sorry sexy, look's like i beat you to it, happy holiday's yall, I'm going to play some games for a bit, wish you all a jolly christmas, and remember me, I'll be the one opening the Colt.45 while the kids get their barbies and toy trucks.

Costinha3

Thanks for the explaination about how reputation works, I've given both of you green reputation points. ;)

DeletedUser

^
|
|
rep *****, gimme some

lol...
however sorry ir.. i had tried it a few mins back, when i was spreading the cheer myself..

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ir.ufis again

Reactions: Gem

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you too Jordon. My next green rep coming to you ASAP!

May all your wishes come true..
May the angels follow you...

I have spread many and it is limiting me from passing it to you :sad:

DeletedUser

ITS CHRISTMAS ho ho ho and in the words of tiny tim "Merry christmas every one"

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas!

I'll get my rep to however many I can later today, when it lets me give more rep again and then will get the remainder tomorrow!