Its rock n roll time

DeletedUser16008

Yup folks its time to wake up the kids and dust off the antiques cos hell is coming to w9 very very soon...

Make sure you have plenty of headache pills cos your all gonna need them I am bored and thats never a good thing :p

Starting Friday the world is gonna burn....

"i have something to say.... Its better to burn out than fade away" RRRRAAA yea :D

DeletedUser

"With that I would like to announce Redlight is withdrawing from the MPA having achieved our town objective."
~Victor Kruger, Jan 31, 2011

What's the hurry? It's only been two months.

DeletedUser12669

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the the silence is deafening i guess we shall wait with bated breath for some kind of earth shattering news

DeletedUser16008

"With that I would like to announce Redlight is withdrawing from the MPA having achieved our town objective."
~Victor Kruger, Jan 31, 2011

What's the hurry? It's only been two months.

Railroad had some problems, the cattle got rustled, my horse went lame, the town caught the flu, i had a problem with the delete button, the last update had a bug, i was too busy/lazy.....

Take your pick, you can't hurry a fine wine you have to let it settle :D

DeletedUser

Abosolutely loving what's happenning at the moment! Great idea Victor! It's definitely a way to inject some excitement in w9 again. Now...just how many can I snag :p

DeletedUser16008

At this moment the fuses are being lit all over the world ... :ph34r:

Let the firework show begin :D

PS its not multi battles its an avalanche...................I hope the server can handle it !

yall have fun out there but be careful as im attending them all ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Speaking of that vitamin...a bit off topic btw but how the how did you get over $800 from 2 hrs work?? lol Best I can do is just under $500 :(

DeletedUser

Speaking of that vitamin...a bit off topic btw but how the how did you get over $800 from 2 hrs work?? lol Best I can do is just under $500 :(
just magic :D ( it was when you earn money with luck not depend for labor point )

DeletedUser

Why does every world Victor plays always devolve into a crapstorm of multis?

DeletedUser16008

meh good bait E but im not gonna bite ... ;) you may even have a chance of winning one for a change if you try hard enough :D

DeletedUser

one interesting thing : both vic character in w9 and w10 are in level 105:D

54 for now :hmf:

DeletedUser9470

vic is well known for loving multi battling, EVERYONE knows that!
:D
good going vic!

Deleted User - 1278415

If you going to be know for doing a crapstorm of multis... at least he does it for max effect... I mean all 120 is impressive. Now calling all 120 say...10 mins apart would have been a bigger accomplishment to see if the w9 server could withstand 120 fort battles in the same hour would be equally impressive.

Everyone better upload those fort battle reports to west forts too.

DeletedUser

If you going to be know for doing a crapstorm of multis... at least he does it for max effect... I mean all 120 is impressive. Now calling all 120 say...10 mins apart would have been a bigger accomplishment to see if the w9 server could withstand 120 fort battles in the same hour would be equally impressive.

Everyone better upload those fort battle reports to west forts too.

I don't know if you can even call every single fort multis. It seems like it goes beyond that, and yet it doesn't even feel as big as 20 battles to me. I'm oddly detached about the whole thing, maybe just because I don't have a lot invested in w9.

As far as the server goes, I think it'll be fine. I think one full large battle and the predictable fatal error when it's done is harder on the server.

DeletedUser16008

Well the dust has settled and from what I can tell by estimation about 30 forts changed hands all told... must be good for the world. What remains to be seen is will it change anything in the long run ?

It will certainly give people something to do again.

DeletedUser19965

Very impressive Vic, Thank you for the shake up it is very nice to have a large fort again. This world needed a jump start and you may have found a way to do just that in one day but time will tell.:up: