It's been a pleasure.

DeletedUser

Well ladies and gents, I do believe it's time that I mosey on outta here and move onto greener pastures.... that enough RP? hehe

On a serious note; It's been an absolute pleasure running the GAM section and running contests and making intersitials for everyone to enjoy, but I've just run out of time to keep the contests flowing like clockwork and I'd hate to think that I'm making this section suffer for it. I hope I've left my mark and I'll still be around, poking my nose in to see if there are new contests that I'd be eligable to enter (I miss that..).

Again, it's been a pleasure, and I'll see you around ... without the badge, so watch out, I ain't got no durn laws preventin' me from takin pot shots anymore :p

Becca.

DeletedUser24877

Sorry to see ya stepping down. :( You ran some good contest that let a lot of players test their mettle. Hope you come around from time to time to visit this here forum! Good luck and stay cool!! :cool:

DeletedUser24989

I will miss you :( . i don't speak spanish but hadios omigos

DeletedUser

I hope you keep posting some of your work here. You have a lot of talent. Good luck.

DeletedUser

Agreed you are a very talented graphics artist.

good luck with whatever you do. i hope you pop back in from time to time though.

DeletedUser31859

how do you make all that. i mean what kind of software you use?! the one that i use is not that effective!!! can you help me with graphic designing stuffs?