$ 180
experience.png
113 experience points
luck.png
greatcoat_grey.png

DeletedUser

^^emphasis on the money

quarter.png

Is it just me, or has anybody else noticed an increase in finds since the 1.27 update.

Before it seemed really difficult to find anything with maybe a 1 in 5 chance of finding anything.

Since the update I am finding items almost every time!

they changed the some of the game equations. as a result, items are found more often, and LP count much more towards money earned and the value of drops. example: i can almost earn as much money doing charlatan work as i can doing mercenary work, when im wearing my normal gear of course. im off by about an average of $10 per 2hr job.
so what your experiencing derek is perfectly normal.
me, on the other hand, can still only find crap. cotton jackets it seems are my new best friend, cause they seem to jump on me while im working. i have yet to find anything else since the update. thank god i have luck on the beta world to cheer me up. i have pages of found weapons and piece of notes part 2s there.

DeletedUser

My dream has finally come true!!!!!!

chamber_pot.png

Smuggling. They led me to smuggle a bit of porcelain maybe but this is rare and I would trade something worth 10 K for it. This is the first time ever that I found something from smuggling that is not a weapon and perhaps this one will be great cause its like a Genie in the lamp, I just found the nightgown from ambush stagecoach yesterday and now I have 4 items of the sleepyhead set.

DeletedUser

Evangelizing

motivation.png
90%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 53
experience.png
110 experience points
luck.png
paper1.png

well, it comes when you least expect... at level 45, lol.

DeletedUser13636

Those notes part 1 are popping up everywhere, took me forever to find my first one for my melee build. :dry:

DeletedUser

Those notes part 1 are popping up everywhere, took me forever to find my first one for my melee build. :dry:

yeah... too bad I just deleted my account on this world...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

While mucking stalls I found a grey bow necktie which is +9 to shooting. Newb Luck?

DeletedUser

I found a rusty shot gun while picking berries :) Can't use it until lvl 19 I think it was. :(

DeletedUser

i found the same!

Ok then if quest gear not allowed :p

Here are the best items I have found for each section.

Best Body :
clothes_grey.png
+ 9 leadership or my black poncho :
poncho_black.png
+ 3 dodging +4 animal instinct and +3 shooting

Necklace:
indian_chain_yellow.png
+7 animal instinct

Only allowed 4 images :(

I also found the same exact things :)

DeletedUser

I've found a bow, brittle bow, pony, and golden indian necklace while digging graves.