items found

DeletedUser

Beat me luck :p

[spoil]
foolsgunfcopy.png
[/spoil]

so did anyone get that weapon on any world yet ?? i dont think so but how can we actually get it ??

DeletedUser14239

Found 2 Mexican bandannas, 2 rusty rifles, gray checkered shirt, yellow bow tie, gray bow tie, and a plain iron cross all from doing fire fighter.

DeletedUser

Found the leather for waupee and now im trying to get that darn union flag!!!

i've been at it for 8 hours!

DeletedUser

My 2nd on w3. I don't know why these are one of those things I choose to post. It might have something to do with how excited I was about finding my first donkey and Gem's reply about her herd of horses. She thought I was a n00b, but at least I only posted my donkey in the correct world's items found thread and not every single one I could find. I think I have more horses than Genghis Khan.

quarterhorse2-w3.png

I have found some good fort gear on w3.

blackstetson-w3.png

And WTH, these were in one 8-hour shift of robbing trains. $720 and $790 respectively.

pepperbox.png
musket_normal.png

DeletedUser

My third on w3. The funny thing is I've found one on each of the three highest luck jobs.

drakes3-w3.png

I'm not sure if it's appropriate for pilgrim women to be leaving their clothes in Indian villages...

pilgrimsdresshoes-w3.png

DeletedUser

I've found a lot of stuff this year while trying to get an Aztec Necklace, Rounds, and Pocket Watches.

38303658.png

Here's the rest:
[spoil]
33103428.png

92312794.png

16052682.png

58415661.png

45115327.png

97807269.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

The fifth I've found on w3, although I bought one long before finding my first.

fancyleatherhat6-w3.png

DeletedUser

Damn, no one's posted here in almost a month? First one of these I've found.

flannelshirt-w3.png

DeletedUser

Hehe, I've done that once before. I didn't do the job on that world for a very long time, but the only time I ever found handcuffs was one time when I found two.

DeletedUser

Bowies muzzle loader. Not massively valuable but it hasn't been around long so I guess not many found yet.