items found

DeletedUser

I have done 30 hrs @ Trading with indians with 60 Lp and premium(higher income),and i have not had a single item dropped..surely that cant be right?
I am an adventurer

DeletedUser

The first one I've found:

fancytie-w3.png

Not the first one I've found. I did find my first one on w3 though, over 6 months ago. This is my second:

drakes2-w3.png

DeletedUser

If you're going to fake, it helps if the characters in the words and numbers have the right spacing. And I'm not sure what class you are, but I'm not aware of any being able to use a weapon two levels lower than the requirement.

DeletedUser2676

If you're going to fake, it helps if the characters in the words and numbers have the right spacing. And I'm not sure what class you are, but I'm not aware of any being able to use a weapon two levels lower than the requirement.

All the questions can be answered if you go through the picture again ;)

edit: oh, and nvm....I'm not gonna say a word until you figure it out :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Soldiers can use a weapon 3 levels below the requirement.
"A" for effort, "D" for the execution

DeletedUser2676

and I was hoping you'd figure out I found that item while doing a 0% luck job, so that makes us even :p

DeletedUser

and I was hoping you'd figure out I found that item while doing a 0% luck job, so that makes us even

Umm...yeah, I think I mentioned that it was a fake in my post. My point is giving a two level weapon bonus makes absolutely ZERO sense. 3 levels? Alright, it's a soldier. 6 levels? Alright, it's a premium soldier. 2 levels? A completely random number that makes absolutely no sense.

DeletedUser

And well earned mate, it was one hell of a battle :)

There were several times i could have done with using one of those ;)

DeletedUser

My fourth on w3 from three different jobs.

fancyleatherhat4-w3.png

Edit: And my latest collection...it's a collection when you get your third, which this is. ;)

rustysaber3-w3.png

DeletedUser

The first I've found on w3 (and the first from peace negotiations anywhere I think).

quarterhorse-w3.png

DeletedUser15747

I found a cody's dagger recently in Ambuhs Stagecoach with no premium...
Pretty awesome :)