Items Found

DeletedUser

i found the green in general store but were the blue?

I took the time to look through all the towns that had a general store. At the time of this post, no towns currently have the Blue Indian Necklace for sale. I'm sure that will change over time but if you don't have it from a job's luck item, you're out of luck then until a general store opens up with one of these for sale on Briscoe.

At the time of this edit there is now at least one city that sells the necklace. Use the rankings tab and sort by towns. Visit each town until you find one that you are willing to travel to to buy this item you seek.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Setting up telegraph poles

motivation.png
85%

clock.png
1 hour
dollar.png
$ 78
experience.png
44 experience points
You advanced 1 level.
luck.png

slouch_hat_grey.png

string.png

DeletedUser

I took the time to look through all the towns that had a general store. At the time of this post, no towns currently have the Blue Indian Necklace for sale. I'm sure that will change over time but if you don't have it from a job's luck item, you're out of luck then until a general store opens up with one of these for sale on Briscoe.

At the time of this edit there is now at least one city that sells the necklace. Use the rankings tab and sort by towns. Visit each town until you find one that you are willing to travel to to buy this item you seek.
http://weststats.com/Towns/
remember to choose the right world.
and yes, no town have blue indian necklace :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

I am not able to use it right now but when I can I'll be sporting this:

Precise_Muzzle_loader.jpg

DeletedUser

I believe that is a non-issue now, since there are at least 11 towns with blue indian necklace, of which 4 has both blue and green.

Best so far for me is a Bow and two Muzzle-loaders. Wish it would have been clothes in that price-range instead, now it's just selling material.

DeletedUser

Be the first World Briscoe?:blink:

I think yes !
:eek:hmy:
Digging graves

motivation.png
89%

clock.png
1 hour
dollar.png
$ 82
experience.png
22 experience points
pillow.png

[report=3577954c9177f4cf]Job report: Digging graves[/report]

DeletedUser

don't know about him, but I went for pure worker build, and I was working the railroad by level 8...

LOL, I can do it now at level 12 and I haven't even aimed for it specifically. Brown Ragged Shoes, and it's easy to have the job.

DeletedUser

River fishing

motivation.png
85%

clock.png
1 hour
dollar.png
$ 44
experience.png
39 experience points
luck.png
mustang.png

grund.png

danger.png
You fall off a canoe and catch a cold. You lose 2 health points.

DeletedUser

I found the sleepyhead headgear. Requires level 46 tho. I assume this gives you accelerated regen while you sleep?

DeletedUser

I found the sleepyhead headgear. Requires level 46 tho. I assume this gives you accelerated regen while you sleep?

The set, yes, it gives faster regen while sleeping, but alone just one item doesnt, you need at least two.

DeletedUser

Club with Nail while "Tending Pigs"

Grey Clothes while "Repairing Fences"