Items found

DeletedUser

I know this isn't an item, but I found a post horn in 5 minutes! I also found a gray tie while doing pony express.

DeletedUser

I found a machete(level 40) with a purchase price of $1560 while transporting ammo. I, however, am nowhere near being able to use it at level 26.

DeletedUser

Yea and I found it while sleeping in the hotel.
A pic? No, you'll have to trust me on my word.

DeletedUser

Amazing Find

I found a Bowie Knife purchase $850 and 2 post horns in one go!! :razz: Post horns drop at 5%. I also found a fancy wool hat purchase $1100 doing Pony-Express.

DeletedUser22685

Yea and I found it while sleeping in the hotel.
A pic? No, you'll have to trust me on my word.
I think you're a little obsessed with pictures, why would I bother lying. I've deleted the report, but you can have a pic of it equipped I guess...

joxn.png

I've even left it equipped, in case that picture warrants more sarcasm :dry:

DeletedUser

This isn't that great a find, but I find it funny that I found a pony while doing pony-express.

DeletedUser25963

7 hours river fishing , found 10 salmon and only 1trout , can you believe it ? 7 hours and i only need 2 stupid trouts :mad:

DeletedUser

2lmpd2h.png

now i have 2 in arizona, and still havent had the luck to get part 1 or 2 in w12 where my melee soldier could use it

DeletedUser

Snagged a rusty coach gun transporting ammo, worth $1350. I'm actually kind of close to using this one, as it requires level 35!!!

DeletedUser26308

item found

Transport ammunition

motivation.png
89%

clock.png
1 hour
dollar.png
$ 101
experience.png
21 experience points
luck.png
figaros_razor.png

danger.png
In retrospect, just flicking the cigarette behind you wasn't very smart... You lose 42 health points.

DeletedUser

iy3klk.png

not much for the rusty gun, but first time i found a 4pack grave robbing

DeletedUser

hi guys i found 4th peice of a map :huh:

does anyone know what this is as ive looked in all forums and west stats and tools too

i found it whilst doing a job.. search if that helps

Last edited by a moderator: