Items found

DeletedUser

What? There are no comments about this other than mine? This item is so rare that some people consider it an unsubstantiated rumor. A myth. A legend. A ghost story. The quest to get it hasn't even been discovered yet, for crying out loud. And here someone finds it as a drop?

AthosFoilArizona.jpg

Let's discuss this! This is either the luckiest item drop of all time or a hoax. A fake. A photoshopped phantasm. Whatever it is, the thread should have come to a screeching halt while everyone asks MrMatt all sorts of questions and debates whether its real or not.

OK, maybe I'm exaggerating slightly. But still. What's the point of having a thread like this if no one oohs and aahs over the best item drop ever? Be doubtful. Be astounded. But please don't let it pass unremarked. :mad:

DeletedUser22685

Not the best ever. It's been found before, too. But I am so jealous, and you are EXTREMELY lucky. I don't think it is a fake though.

DeletedUser

Let's discuss this! This is either the luckiest item drop of all time or a hoax. A fake. A photoshopped phantasm. Whatever it is, the thread should have come to a screeching halt while everyone asks MrMatt all sorts of questions and debates whether its real or not.
That is not a hoax.
And Athos' foil is not the only nifty item you can get from jobs with new LP system.
The most expensive drop I've seen so far was with buying price 6400$, so getting this foil is not the luckiest item drop.

DeletedUser22685

If someone finds Wyatt Earp's buntline or something of the like, then I will be impressed.

DeletedUser

Earp's buntline has a buying price 11200$.
The only person who could get such expensive item as a job drop would be Bill Gate who would buy skills for nuggets.

Maybe I should have said this above. The most expensive item I saw someone got as a drop without buying skills had a buying price of 6400$.

DeletedUser22685

That could change when the level cap lifts. Someone could be dedicated enough to get insane amounts of LP in Grave Robber.

DeletedUser

You believe we'd see level 120 pure FMS player?
Ok, let's see... that's 120 AP and 360 SP... Possibly premium activated adventurer... With best items for that job...

West insider says again - NO.
The most expensive item you'd get that way would be something with buying price 9300$. Max.

25536971.png

You still lack of skills, and with pure FMS you could hardly do all quests that would grant you additional AP/SP.

DeletedUser22685

Perhaps when they update it again to raise the level cap even more. That's actually what I meant.

DeletedUser

We'll have to wait and see I'm affraid. Current rumor (a sort of) is that the cap will be moved to 120.
Till then, only skillbuying Bill Gate can get those items with buying price over 10K$.

DeletedUser

cool productive hour

[report=8830482c9286a44f]Job report: Picking berries[/report]

DeletedUser13636

Let's discuss this! This is either the luckiest item drop of all time or a hoax. A fake. A photoshopped phantasm.

It is real, I have nothing to gain by telling a lie about an item drop. As I said in response to your private message, I am not a melee dueler so I only have it equipped for jobs. If you are online at this point in time you can see it equipped as I work a job that requires the skills it has. So as I said in my message back to you, I have nothing else to share with you seeing as how you already decided to tell me the pic is fake in your message. Anyone else feel free to contact me and I will share. :razz:

DeletedUser

Actually, they wouldn't have to be rich to buy skills, they could be either very obsessed with the game or very stupid.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, I've found a regular foil $1134, a gray waistcoat $900, and a brown slouch hat $520. All the prices were purchase prices.

DeletedUser

It is real, I have nothing to gain by telling a lie about an item drop. As I said in response to your private message, I am not a melee dueler so I only have it equipped for jobs. If you are online at this point in time you can see it equipped as I work a job that requires the skills it has. So as I said in my message back to you, I have nothing else to share with you seeing as how you already decided to tell me the pic is fake in your message. Anyone else feel free to contact me and I will share. :razz:
I have seen it. The pic was not fake. Sorry I joked that it might not be real. Now that I have seen the equipped Athos Foil with my own eyes I am suffering the full weight of my crushing jealously. But at least I know it's out there! :)

DeletedUser

Earp's buntline has a buying price 11200$.
The only person who could get such expensive item as a job drop would be Bill Gate who would buy skills for nuggets.

Maybe I should have said this above. The most expensive item I saw someone got as a drop without buying skills had a buying price of 6400$.

no.my friend at beta world found:3 Atho's foil,1 Allen Peperbox,1 precise Schofield and 1 fancy dress coat.If you don't believe me see him in world beta with name Jack Cooper.

DeletedUser

I've discussed this with someone already... This is not beta with forget skills option and some beta player builds are not "real" and will probably never appear on normal servers.

DeletedUser

I know this is not a good item per se but, found piece of note(part 2) first time doing the Trading job.

It was 100% Motvitaion with 5+ LP.

DeletedUser25632

Sword of a thousand truths. 250-637 damage. +5 mobility, +4 Strength and +1 Charisma. Also had +15 to vigor.

Found while drilling for oil.