6. PICKING CORN: Rusty Razor Blade, Gray Slouch Cap, Rusty Dagger
  7. TENDING PIGS: Red Wooly Cap
  8. BUILDING RAIL ROAD STATION: Blue Clothing,Pony
  9. RIVER FISHING: Black Slouch Cap
  10. STRAIGHTENING THE RIVER: Pony
  11. LAYING RAIL ROAD: Fancy Cap, Brittle Bow
  12. SETTING UP TELEGRAPH POLES:Gray Slouch Cap

DeletedUser22685

So far I've found just about every possible item except for a ranged weapon... :dry:

DeletedUser

item.jpg

DeletedUser

I have a feeling there will be plenty of shiny weapons in this world with the shorter jobs = more jobs per 24 h and the added luck :ph34r:

I found a cupple too :razz: Not any good ones yet but hopfully they will drop later :)

Huckleberry´s slingshot ( x 3 )
Figaro´s razor blade ( x 2 )
Granmont´s pistol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

I haven't found a single shiny weapon, donkey or even regular ranged weapon!

DeletedUser22685

That is one of the luckiest things I have ever seen on this game. Do you know how long it took me to get mine on W9? Next you will be getting two walking sticks in an hour :laugh:

DeletedUser

That is one of the luckiest things I have ever seen on this game. Do you know how long it took me to get mine on W9? Next you will be getting two walking sticks in an hour :laugh:

You aren't lying LOL

my soldier (on another world) spent like 14 hours trying to get a single one and didn't ,it was needed for a fort too :(

DeletedUser22685

I needed mine for a quest in W9 and spent so many days trying to get it. I got it without looking for it in W2 on my first ever 2 hours guarding the fort though.

DeletedUser

one time i was also that lucky i found 1-union flag and then 2-union flags. but is was on the world i did not need any flag.

DeletedUser22685

one time i was also that lucky i found 1-union flag and then 2-union flags. but is was on the world i did not need any flag.
Yeah, but when you try to get it, you won't.

EDIT: I finally found a ranged weapon! Found a shot gun hunting coyotes. Watch out now NPCs :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ohhhh i know it very well Futurama :laugh:
On W4 and 9 and on greek servers i had the same problem...trying days and days!!!
But here i found it on the least hour job doing the quest for Black Mountains :)

P.S.: I hope later i will found even 1 walking stick :D

DeletedUser

Shining shoes

Motivation 97%
Duration 30 minutes
Wages 12$
Experience points 2 experience points
Luck

clothes_grey.png

Picking tobacco

Motivation 94%
Duration 1 hour