Green wooly hat and brown hat on picking corn
Blue tie and grey slouch hat on sawing wood
and Razer and Grey clothing on picking tobbaco
im pure fine motor skills + adventure lvl 11

DeletedUser

slouch_hat_grey.png

DeletedUser

:) Huckleberry´s slingshot just found:razz:

Is this the first of many shiny weapons in this world ?

DeletedUser23186

Don't people find that it's too much too soon? Too many items that are too valuable, too much cash (I have 8.5k already), too fast, too easy.

I run premium, but I haven't used any of the extra services available. Adventurer bonuses combined with Higher Income seem to give too much now, since the changes.

DeletedUser

Naaa it only feels like it now at first when we are sutch low level and not yet anything to buy in the stores.
With the new luck formula it is way more easy to get good drops early but to get the vallue of possible finds to rise really high so many LP is needed one further LP is not worth as mutch as the one before.

But money whise you are absolutly right we make way mutch more than needed but then we will only have more to bring to fortbattles later :) to find the really good stuff :razz:

But on the other hand i have never been a fan of townhopping to buy stuff and now we can afford to buy stuff at 4 times the prize and that is a good thing.

DeletedUser

sharp razor blade while hunting turkey...not sure if ill sell it or wait 5 levels till i can equip

DeletedUser

Picking agaves

1 hour
dollar.png
$ 86
experience.png
60 experience points More Pony

1 hour
dollar.png
$ 80
experience.png
56 experience points More Brittle bow

o/

DeletedUser

Best i've been able to come out with has been blue poncho green poncho, and grey clothing.

DeletedUser

found a rusty shotgun whilst guarding the fort, got lucky and found the union flag after only doing 4 hours of it too (also got the fishing pole in the first hour fishing so lucks been on my side so far.) :D

DeletedUser

Black slouch hat, green shirt and a grey checkered shirt all from trading.

DeletedUser

Many nifty items I got here, I must say that the game is not selfish... But this one definetly surprised me... A few more from this set and I'll almost complete it (without the shoes, they're nearly impossible to find because of the astronomical price):

22976023.png