Items Found

DeletedUser

Canon, if you're like me, sell it. In my opinion player to player trading will never be implemented, so that's just a couple hundred bucks sitting in your empty backpack that could be better suited in your bank account. :p

DeletedUser

I don't really care about trading and I don't need the $$. I have all the gear I want + money isn't really an object right now because I don't have anything to spend $$ on. Plus, if I need money I can get $300+ in 2 hours of clearing forest or silver mining. That's $100 more than I would get for selling a friggin pillow. I'd like to see how many pillows I can get ;)

DeletedUser

does anyone knows where can I find a ''blue bandana'' . it's an item..xD

DeletedUser

:razz:heatshot, where did you find blue bandana....I need it so badly..xD thank you for replying

DeletedUser

Job report: Fire fighter Today at 5:02 AM Delete » Fire fighter

motivation.png
84%

clock.png
1 hour
dollar.png
$ 65
experience.png
69 experience points
luck.png
paper1.png

Back to zero percent motivation for me :laugh:

DeletedUser

« Job report: Trading Today at 8:53 PM Delete » Trading

motivation.png
84%

clock.png
1 hour
dollar.png
$ 36
experience.png
5 experience points
luck.png

paper2.png

Just six more levels and a couple of quests to go :razz:

DeletedUser23241

« Job report: Trading with Indians On 9/1/10 at 2:45 PM Delete » Trading with Indians

motivation.png
94%

clock.png
1 hour
dollar.png
$ 52
experience.png
28 experience points
luck.png
paper1.png

cigar.png

finally, i got Hernando's sword:D

DeletedUser

Cro, did you manage to get Bowie's knife, seems that the game will give everything to me, just not that item I want the most, grrrrrr

DeletedUser11353

On this world, no. I have one on w10 which I gotten from ambushing stagecoaches.
I'll try my luck on ambushing stagecoaches when I respec for lvl 67 questline and to all jobs build afterwards though. ;)

EDIT: This is what I've collected so far. W12 inventory.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

5 (FIVE!!!) walking sticks?!?!
Time for me to commit a suicide... I have only one - and if there wasn't a new quest I probably wouldn't have it.

DeletedUser

eer it says world 1 on the top of the screen..
If it is in fact world 12, I might have a proposition for you:) once the trade is implemented of course..

DeletedUser11353

It is w12, I can assure you in that. Dunno know why it says w1 though, it appears to be showing that for any of my worlds. :/
My w1 character is lvl 50ish and isn't close to being able to do a lot of that jobs hehe.

DeletedUser

how the hell did you get so many canvas'?! isn't the drop rate like next to nothing? I'm not even ganna comment the walking stick collection you got going there;)
That's one hell of an inventory man, well done!

DeletedUser

X2
cravat_black.png
machete.png
cylinder_blue.png
fly_fine.png
shirt_fine.png
figaros_razor.png
slouch_hat_fine.png
pepperbox_accurate.png
cross_bronze.png

All of the above is in the last two weeks, either transporting ammo or tradding with indians.
Today T with I and fire fighting x2
arkebuse_normal.png
back to back jobs, thought was abit odd, though extra cash for me :D
Im not premium so you none premiums now whats possible to get.

DeletedUser

On this world, no. I have one on w10 which I gotten from ambushing stagecoaches.
I'll try my luck on ambushing stagecoaches when I respec for lvl 67 questline and to all jobs build afterwards though. ;)

EDIT: This is what I've collected so far. W12 inventory.
Awsome :O 9 drake's muzzle loader lol! :blink::hmf:

DeletedUser

item found

[report=10069266fb0c930c71]Job report: Transport ammunition[/report]