Items Found

DeletedUser11353

meh, I got it on my shooting character..
pieceofnote1.jpg

DeletedUser

My Best Find

MY best Find was a Donkey.
:indian::laugh: Don't ask me for a screen shot because I deleted it.
I delete all of my job reports. after I look at them.

DeletedUser

:rolleyes:YEAH I can now say I have bettered my best find of a Donkey.(2hrs of well drilling)
I Found A PONY. I Think it is a good find let me know what you think.

P.s I have screen shot for it if you want to see it.

DeletedUser

I'm a level 13 who just had my first fort battle. I got 4 experience, and a gray leather hat (level 24), with a $1000 sell price.

DeletedUser

No, it is not a bug. You have same chance to get every possible item in that luck range where you are working. For example, I haven't find note, but I'm looking for about 2 months I believe. Not with Grave robber before update, not with any other job after the update. But I have about 5 jobs that has range 1 bit more then 1400. Still not lucky.

So it all depends on your LUCK to get certain item.

DeletedUser

I got the piece of a note part 1 for repairing the covered wagon in world 10. All I need is 2 and 3.:)
[FONT=&quot]«[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Job report: Repairing a covered wagon[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]On 8/30/10 at 8:06 AM[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Repairing a covered wagon[/FONT]

« Job report: Repairing a covered wagon On 8/30/10 at 8:06 AM Delete » Repairing a covered wagon

motivation.png
74%
clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 33
experience.png
34 experience points
luck.png
I could not copy the entire image, but I have it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

Teach

motivation.png
89%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar_bonus.png
$ 304
experience.png
154 experience points

luck_bonus.png

pillow.png

chalk.png

danger.png
The students are so annoying to you that you get the worst headache of your life. You lose 8 health points.

Guess this means next time I get to sleep while someone else teaches :laugh:

Deleted User - 1278415

This thread is for things you have found... not requests. Look at the Quest Spoiler discussion forum for actual ways to obtain them.

But to be helpful, look at your town market I'm sure there should be a few on there.

DeletedUser15082

2 great finds:Al swearengen's eagle belt and Belle starr's Deringer :D :D :D
Capture25.png

Capture26.png

:cool:

DeletedUser6752

Not sure where else to put this one - it sure made me do a double take just now. Not sure if it's any kind of record in any world, but it sure is for me!

396590534.jpg

DeletedUser21689

I've found a turtle in my inventry. Why? Is it something to do with having all form of transport?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6752

I thought I had put this here already - it's an older report (2010, when we still had 2-hour job times) that I just came across.

400407179.jpg