Items Found

DeletedUser

...well after receiving the message that my premium will run out in 3 day's I thought I better do everyone's most hated luck job a couple of hours so that I can get hold of that damn'ed ring for the 1k xp...and hey presto I get the best drop of all time...my very own walking stick for a very old man :p

ohnoohnoohyeah.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well it was a whole load of blasphemy that did it:

1. Pray :blink::p:unsure:
2. 1hr grave robber = nothing
3. 1hr grave robber = nothing
4. 1hr grave robber = ring + walking stick
5. wake up to the delight of 1000xp plus a couple of jobs now within reaching distance :)

good job on finding yours sk8erman

DeletedUser

well it was a whole load of blasphemy that did it:

1. Pray :blink::p:unsure:
2. 1hr grave robber = nothing
3. 1hr grave robber = nothing
4. 1hr grave robber = ring + walking stick
5. wake up to the delight of 1000xp plus a couple of jobs now within reaching distance :)
If you did 3 hours of grave robbing each in 1 hr sessions, Why didn't you just do 1 2 hr sesh and 1 1hr sesh? makes more sense dontch'a think...

DeletedUser

If you did 3 hours of grave robbing each in 1 hr sessions, Why didn't you just do 1 2 hr sesh and 1 1hr sesh? makes more sense dontch'a think...

...because Im crazy and three is a nice number :razz:

...making sense wise...I am not too certain...are 2hr sessions better then 1hr sessions? I assume whether you do 2 + 1 or 1 + 1 + 1 makes little difference, as the start and end motivation will have the same outcomes...wether a 2hr session is more likely to yield results...I have no idea...

Diggo11

As motivation is taken at the end of the job you will have a higher motivation by doing at least half hour work periods over one 2 hour session.

DeletedUser

I found a walking stick to. (I'm a female char)

Found 2 Pearl Necklace to..
and lots and lots of other stuff..

Jobs like:
Ambush Stagecoach, Bounty Hunter, Grave robber, Robbing Settlers and Charlaten

DeletedUser

- musket
- rusty shotgun
- gray leather hat
- fancy woolly hat
- pepperbox revolver

Got these things at previous Friday until just an hour ago.

And an hour after that I got a precise deringer with that a piece of a note part 2

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My soldier was just trading for 2 hours for a quest, found 2 pieces of note no. 2. I didn't even think that was possible, I was hoping against hope to even find one of them, let alone two. Has this ever happened to anyone else?