Items Found !

DeletedUser

Gun.jpg

Granmont's Pistol :D

And no extra luck either mwahahahaha and is it sad to have more pieces of note part 1 than 2? And i still have yet to find 3. But i have found about 2 part ones and 5 part 2's on Grave robbing ^^

DeletedUser

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to find some of these glowing weapons at the level they list? I would have been a dueling beast if I owned this at level 35! As it is now, they're just trophies to display and post in threads like this one. At this point, I can buy a much better firearm :(

adrake.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, unfortunately your level seems to dictate the "Value" of what you find in relation to the luck percentage.

Still today I found "Bowies Gun" whilst Robbing Settlers - as exciting as it was though the two pocket watches were far more exciting...

DeletedUser

Found my second Bowies Muzzle Loader today.

Can't seem to get the pictures to post..

DeletedUser

Ay2KU.png

it's not fake
it's made with a script i found in german forums
(if it's not allowed i'll remove it but i don't think it is)

DeletedUser

Wow Agulus,

... that's a big coffee mug you've got there! :nowink:

DeletedUser

Found another one!

Whytesmith you won't be happy - got my third Walking Stick this time whilst Bounty Hunting. When are they going to allow trading in the game?

Found plenty of other items lately - Precise Revolver No.1, Rusty Schofield, Shotgun, Brown Top Hat plus plenty of other items.

DeletedUser

Whytesmith you won't be happy - got my third Walking Stick this time whilst Bounty Hunting. When are they going to allow trading in the game?

Found plenty of other items lately - Precise Revolver No.1, Rusty Schofield, Shotgun, Brown Top Hat plus plenty of other items.

I just chose the Key instead of the walking stick. Hopefully I play long enough to find out what the key does, and sigh... I don't even know if I will play long enough to get a walking stick. Congratulations

DeletedUser

I would trade some of the things away I have found if I could have. Even if I could sell at 75% of the "buy" price it would be beneficial for both people.

I could get rid of this "Piece of Note Part 1" then.. For now I just look at it.

DeletedUser

Wow this thread is active.

My first special weapon - finally.

Selling guns to indians, huckleberrys slingshot

DeletedUser

Finding things you already have...

I just picked up another Walking Stick, this time doing Bounty Hunter...

That is now in addition to the one I found on Sunday doing Ambush Stagecoach and the three before that.. That's 5 in total...

DeletedUser

Evangelizing

motivation.png
89%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 40
experience.png
108 experience points
luck.png
mexican_neck.png