Items Found !

DeletedUser

Picked up a Talisman doing Firefighter and after 30 hours of Ambush Stagecoach I finally found a.... Blue Cotton Jacket.

DeletedUser

Wow, 1.25 item:[spoil]
Screenshot2010-02-17at24304PM.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just found another Walking Stick, that's two now.

Too bad we can't trade.

DeletedUser

the Irony for me is that I spent 30 hours on Ambush Stagecoach for one Blue Cotton Jacket and a Rusty Conquistador Sword. I go Grave Robbing again for 8 hours and get a Walking Stick, A Foil and a Harquebus.

DeletedUser

the Irony for me is that I spent 30 hours on Ambush Stagecoach for one Blue Cotton Jacket and a Rusty Conquistador Sword. I go Grave Robbing again for 8 hours and get a Walking Stick, A Foil and a Harquebus.

Maybe I should go grave-robbing. I spent about 30 hours doing ambush and all I got was a pair of sandals

DeletedUser

I've done the following "high luck" jobs (some people might include some of these but I went with over 60%)

Treasure Hunt
Grave Robbing
Peace Negotiations
Ambush Stagecoach
Evangalizing
Trading with the Indians
Transporting Ammunition

and Grave Robbing is where it's at - I would say I have found more items doing it than all the rest combined.

DeletedUser

Grave robbing is nowhere near the best for me in world 8. I've done like 15 two hour job works on Grave Robbing in my entire time of world 8 and all I've gotten is a ring and a piece of note part two. And I don't need either, as I am a gunfighter and a piece of the female pilgrim set isn't going to help my dude any time soon.

For me, I like treasure hunt the best on world 11 since I've gotten a fancy bow tie, corrosive acid, aztec gold, a precise bow, and a rusty No1 revolver so far since I started a few weeks ago.

DeletedUser

I wonder how the "luck" algorithm works.

I was praying everyday but far away from my own town and I got nothing. As soon as I started back in my own town I started finding items again.

Picked up a Rusty Shotgun and a Precise Pepperbox Revolver doing Peace Negotiations.

DeletedUser

Don't worry, we can put your Pilgrim Dress and the Pearl Necklace I found together.

DeletedUser

Picked up a Red Shawl and Conquistador Sword doing Grave Robbing - not bad for four hours work.

DeletedUser

Now I have the Hair Feather to add to the list of useless items... Found it Bounty Hunting..

DeletedUser

I found 2 pieces of note 2 in my 6th hour of grave robbing with one labour point.

DeletedUser

Here I am thinking that I won't find anything good doing Ambush Stagecoach and I found High Heels, a Precise Army Revolver and a Rusty Tomahawk in six hours..

DeletedUser

I found Piece of Note Part 1 doing Bounty Hunter...

Too bad I picked the $500 instead of helping Waupee..