Items Found

DeletedUser15526

Has anyone ever got handcuffs ever? Unfortunately I sold mine when I did not know about weststats. :( I have been guarding prisons for a long time.. Not less than 50 hours.. with and without full motivation or prayer.. Still....

DeletedUser

Has anyone ever got handcuffs ever? Unfortunately I sold mine when I did not know about weststats. :( I have been guarding prisons for a long time.. Not less than 50 hours.. with and without full motivation or prayer.. Still....

I sold mine as well when was a low level, then I found them doing prison guard. Motivation doesn't matter, you can still find products with 0% motivation. It is about how lucky are you :)

DeletedUser8627

And this is the first Sunday clothing I have ever owned in any of my worlds plus all my players are level 50+

Treasure hunt

motivation.png
74%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 24
experience.png
32 experience points
luck.png
clothes_fine.png

danger.png
The sun is burning. You lose 21 health points.

DeletedUser8627

It's a new fort gun which can be found with the 1.25 update.

Originally it was mentioned that you could get this by winning one of the monthly competitions but this item is also droppable and this is how a couple of players have found it.

DeletedUser

HAHA! I found a fishing rod on THE FIRST TRY in world 6, and got ANOTHER ONE IMMEDIATLY AFTERWARDS!! :D

PS: You get a secret mission if you put the fishing stick on.

Heavy labor (Fishing champion of the year)

Barkeeper Henry Walker: Hello Captain Raptor, I would like to invite you to the annual fishing contest. Let's see who can catch the biggest fish this year...

Requires: Reward: Stream fishing (6 hours) (Done)

+ 500 Experience points
+ $ 500

DeletedUser

Argh! I have been trying to get this on any world and have yet to do so.

DeletedUser

Still no walking stick on this world. I wouldn't have posted one of these, but...

drakes6-w6.png

drakes7-w6.png

drakes8-w6.png

DeletedUser

Wow... lucky man. I never find anything on this world. Stupid fort build.