Issue with FF Reports/Ranks

RaiderTr

I've been noticing some differences with number of "Dodged shots" during and after the battles (Reports/Ranks) for a while now, but it has become worse now.

During the battle I was shown about 10 more Dodges than what Report/Ranks showed me later. (Normally it'd be only 2-3 difference)
All the other stuff are shown right though, somehow.

Scripts can be showing wrong values, sure, but they can't change what "Sentences" game shows to us when we Dodged/Got hit right?
I mean even if they could, they can't possibly can the remaining Hp^^

Oh and, there is Westforts values. Exact same numbers of what I see during the Battle, not in Reports or Ranks!

So what the heck is happening?

Last edited:

DeletedUser38181

Some low level/low damage players hit you less than zero damage(yep for real.) Game doesnt count them as a dodge but script do.

If you are behind an adventurer, you are taking "adventurer ghost" shots. Game counts them as taken hits even you dodge. Reported it to beta support 1,5 years ago but no fix yet.

RaiderTr

Some low level/low damage players hit you less than zero damage(yep for real.)
Very encouraging the way Damage/Resistance works. Right?

But during the battle u are shown those as "Dodges" too, with or without a script.
And as far as I know, Westforts use the game's own data, no?
If you are behind an adventurer, you are taking "adventurer ghost" shots. Game counts them as taken hits even you dodge.
Stray bullets be damned! Well that's dumb.
But I'm sure those big differences not only consist of those.
Reported it to beta support 1,5 years ago but no fix yet.
Oh, what a surprise :p
I guess they were preparing for the new server and they open just another one now too.

Last edited: