Is this game really dead?

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

I am curious as to learning more of this game and playing a while to see what happens. I just happened to join world 8 as my starting world randomly.
I was not sure as to the type of character to build but I also wish to enjoy the experience of the game as well.

Any group or players that have a little time to suggest anything please feel free to let me know or telegraph me in game.

DeletedUser

put all your skill points in one thing - speading them out is a BAD idea ruined my firsst player

DeletedUser26873

each player each opinion :)
It depends on what you want to do in the game. i took the quest path so my skills are in random groups. I do not want to be a dueller so I do not put much skills in there. At every point of the game you will have ability to reskill - but it will cost more.

DeletedUser

To consider this game dead, there would be signs, for example;

• Huge Inactivity throughout worlds
  • No new forum posts
  • less then 200k Accounts

So yeah, the game is not dead, and is full of players and guides on the forums who are willing to help you.

DeletedUser

While not completely dead its pretty close, there is huge inactivity from what I see and a large drop in players. Many towns have gone ghost town and disappeared, and difficult to find any duels due to the lack of players, you really got to look for a duel or farm regulars most of whom are inactive.

look at the daily forum posts on any world, they are few.

The number of accounts is misleading as inactive accounts do not disappear for a period, forget how long but thought it was like 60 or 90 days but I may be mistaken, I would guess that there is well below 200k active accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16628

What world are you on.If your on 11-12-13 I can provide more action than you may ever care to encounter.Dead there's no way your a full time player you must be a weekend warrior.

DeletedUser

I can not speak to those worlds as I stopped joining new worlds at W10. Did not want to do the cycle one more time, the world opens its very active for awhile then dies out like the rest. I still play every day to kill a little time but the game is a far cry from what it once was on the worlds that I still play on.