IS there going to be ghost town!

DeletedUser

In w2 we waited 2 days or 3 until we found a ghost town.
How about this world?
Same or is there going to be from the begining?

DeletedUser

Already kinda got a thread put up about this. To be honest who cares about a Ghost town or not just means you can sleep longer and work harder rather then making cities in the first day or so sheesh.

DeletedUser

Yes; they wouldn't just leave the world this way.

It would take a total of three days to regain enough energy to found a town without sleep, not to mention several weeks if not over a month to get the kind of cash required, and even more so to get a hotel up and running. Too many players would leave from such a slow playing rate.

DeletedUser

U can't make a town before u get ur 300$.
And if u can't sleep u won't get enough energy to work faster.

DeletedUser

SO i take it ghost towns are a free sleep. Or are we able to take them over and make them a town?

DeletedUser

No. The initial ghost towns cannot be founded. I believe it still costs $10 for the hotel in ghost towns too.

DeletedUser

Haha. We're all sitting at the edge of our seats, trying to get to the top. As we anxiously wait for our jobs to complete, what else do we have to do?

DeletedUser

Meh well I must have dozed off went to play another game and forgot my character was only working for an hour..got him on four hours now >.> Shouldn't forget so easily this time muhaha!

As for regaining energy it goes surprisingly fast for me. I had to live outside in w2 and 1 because there wasn't a ghost town close enough and no one made a city. Look at me now though, lv 10 in 2 founder of Bobsville and it's one of the most productive cities in w2 so far. I think I made a good name of myself without a ghost town I think.

DeletedUser

Well there is at least on now, Heading to NewYork for a good nights rest :)

DeletedUser

As far as I've noticed, there's 1 in all 4 of the most eastern squares.