is there an easy way

DeletedUser

ive gotten to the quests now where you have to catch a turkey and get a donkey now it is going to take me about 3 levels to unlock turkey i think:eek:. so i was wondering if there is an easy way or what jobs get big xp.

second i looked at a general store and a donkey costs 1000$ :eek:thats a lot i only have about a quarter of that so again is there a easier way to get the donkey or is that the only way to get one. hope u can help cause rite now i feel bummed:(

DeletedUser

About the donkey: If you are part of a town, It only costs 250$

DeletedUser

...and if you go here The West Stats - Jobs then you can see which jobs give what percentage of experience.

If you click on the star in the top row you can order them by percentage.

DeletedUser

Ya just finished the donkey quest today now i am onto the next stage of quests

DeletedUser

Lol I was in that exact position yesterday. Only thing to do is start working and try to level up enough to get the turkey. I will have it done by lvl 11 (10 right now).

As for the donkey, unless I join a town im not doing it... so not worth $1000 lol

DeletedUser

Just remember, the quests are optional, you don't have to do them at all.

DeletedUser

everyone has a different style of play, spending skill points or saving them, doing quests more or work more, its what suits you best.. well.. thats my opinion anyway :)

DeletedUser

while doing jobs to level up try to do jobs that will give you products that are needed for future quests

DeletedUser

i am trying to do them about even, although i need heaps more exp to do the next quests so i have to do a bunch of jobs :)

DeletedUser

rite now i is just doin work to leve up but i always give the quests a shot as they tend to help u a lot anyway

DeletedUser

yeah im stuck on the quests, i need to buy a donkey, and kill a turkey