Is The-West - Fancy Market script allowed?

• Thread starter DeletedUser39014
  • Start date

DeletedUser39014

Hi,

I've found a script called The-West - Fancy Market on GreasyFork. Its simply changes the color of the items name in the market to indicate if it is a good deal. (eg. red is higher than the item value, green is the same value, etc.)

Is the legal? (note: i didnt installed it yet :) )

Thanks for your answers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180706_103347.png
    Screenshot_20180706_103347.png
    538.2 KB · Views: 29

DeletedUser8627

Well, if this is only a cosmetic change to the game, it will be allowed.

The only time a script would not be allowed is when it will automate gameplay or premium features. Or, of course, show gold/silver jobs or anything in the game that is meant to be manually found.

DeletedUser35533

it is legal but the script is useless, it uses in game prices so unless you are looking for common shop items everything is going to be marked as overpriced (products included)

Greyfell

Or, of course, show gold/silver jobs or anything in the game that is meant to be manually found.

Regarding finding gold/silver jobs...is there any info that tells/shows how jobs are grouped at the different individual sites, so that when I am searching for gold/silver jobs only have to sear for one of the jobs at each different site? If there isn't, would a PDF of such a table be considered useful information for the members (new & experienced)?

Greyfell

Here is an Excel file of exactly what I was suggesting.

Attachments

• The West Jobs.pdf
    681.8 KB · Views: 16