Is resistence nerfed?

DeletedUser38418

I'm planning on making a melee/resistence build for pure duelling but i read from very old threads that reflex and toughness are not as useful as before, and investing in dodge gives better results now.

Can someone give me an updated answer on this? Thanks.

DeletedUser34781

no it still works. i am one. it used to be 1/4 of your secondary skill ie...if toughness was main and reflex was 2nd you get 25% of the reflex added to toughness number and visa versa. but now i think it's closer to 1/3.

DeletedUser

Yes, it works against non specialized duelers, if you wanna bully soft targets. Tougher players will destroy your character.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36192

Yes, it works against non specialized duelers, if you wanna bully soft targets. Tougher players will destroy your character.
Idk, i wouldn't really say that's true. It may be due to a high number of skill points and good gear, but i find with the exception of pure shooting duellers I tend to be quite fine. Not many can break the resist stats without also suffering from getting hit by me which evens the field, especially since melee tends to have greater HP. But that's just me so could be wrong if other servers have more intense duellers.

DeletedUser34781

range duelers who come after a melee resist dueler by reskilling to add more shooting leave themselves open to other range duelers owning them by taking skills out of aim/dodge to break any resist duelers defense. so it does still work. and the added hp really helps..you can often Q more than one duel without being worried of a self ko like range duelers do at times.