P&P Is it war?

DeletedUser30834

cool name. I simply love mel brooks films, blazing saddles is probably the all time best but space balls is up there too. I just wish they would actually make Jews In Space like they said.

Edit:
Heh. I found a new game to play. When they send their duelers to attack me, I go to their towns and duel everyone in my range. This is fun and I bet it is getting a lot of your town folk behind your dueling efforts. I wish more of them had enough courage to duel me first so I can pass them out when they fail in their duel like Bill Gatling just did. Lol.. Come on TUF, if you are going to send someone to camp my town, please make sure it is someone who isn't going to pass themselves out in their failed duel. Let's make this fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not familiar with any drama between TUF and yourself you're pointing out in this topic. As this matter never even entered alliance forums before yesterday it's safe to assume this drama you're constantly pointing out was between several people and you, not between the whole alliance and you.

Starting a war on a whole alliance is greatly out-of-proportion and unfair to all the good people (or left-overs as you call them) that never bothered you.
Playing dirty by digging multis is not even worth mentioning. everyone knows it's wrong, being it within game mechanics doesn't make it any right.

I'm one of the left-overs in TUF. If my posts makes you come to my town and bring the dirty war onto me so be it. You can duel me all you want. Just don't expect me to retaliate or attack back dirty. I'm not going to.

DeletedUser

I'm not familiar with any drama between TUF and yourself you're pointing out in this topic. As this matter never even entered alliance forums before yesterday it's safe to assume this drama you're constantly pointing out was between several people and you, not between the whole alliance and you.

Starting a war on a whole alliance is greatly out-of-proportion and unfair to all the good people (or left-overs as you call them) that never bothered you.
Playing dirty by digging multis is not even worth mentioning. everyone knows it's wrong, being it within game mechanics doesn't make it any right.

I'm one of the left-overs in TUF. If my posts makes you come to my town and bring the dirty war onto me so be it. You can duel me all you want. Just don't expect me to retaliate or attack back dirty. I'm not going to.

THANK YOU! when you think you've seen it all you find out that there are some decent players :no:

DeletedUser25802

when you came to my town i was on the other side of the map and in bed in RL, but non of my town complained :)

i did duel you and lost, expected to really, i am 20ish levels below you and when you duelled me back you didnt KO me, was close though :D

but you have started to make TUF play together again, which can only be good in my book. we were starting to drift apart a bit in my opinion, but you've brought us back together, so thankyou for that! (and that isnt sarcasm either)

in a way i wouldnt have minded you KO'ing me, i could have done exp jobs and levelled up a bit in peace :D

DeletedUser30834

oh I think this is fun.

Gasparro, So far I've only visited towns who's members have mouthed off to me or tried to duel me. Your comment while informative did not rise to the level of being mouthy and rude to me so i'm not planning on a visit any time soon.

You have to understand though, even if it is just a few member of your alliance, your alliance is protecting those players and enabling their behavior. This makes it an alliance thing and valid action on my part. Especially when I adopt the attitude expressed by the one player who caused this to happen and say I don't care.

Edit:-oh and maybe I should have said good fort fighting players instead of just players. I never paid enough attention to figure out what the non-fort fighter members in New Trinity was good for. To this day, I'm still not sure. :/edit

Smiggy28, yeah, things happen I guess. I called you on it because someone from your town told me that you were going to KO me and keep me on KO to make my life miserable. I was told to check your stats. I will be back to have my way with your town though. One of your players attempted to stop me from having my way with Grave times a few hours ago which brings it back onto my radar.

As to the multis, the reason I'm in a town by myself in the first place is because of multis dug by new trinity/TUF (which I find indistinguishable) so please do not sit there pretending to be on the high road now. I know it must suck when it's against you instead of whoever your enemy seems to be at the time, but that makes no difference. When your alliance protects and supports the people attacking me, it's war on your alliance in any way a one man town can wage it.

As for uniting New Trinity or Unity or whatever you are now, that's all good as far as I can see. It means we will have this going on for a long time and I'm enjoying it a lot now. I think it is funny when you send the suicidal players up against me and they kill themselves in the process. The thing is, and I will probably repeat this several more times, I'm not that good of a dueler. I really expected to be owned by your guys by now which is why I formulated the multi battle issue-

DeletedUser

After having read the entire TG exchange between Sum and E.T. its very clear we're dealing with an unstable player here.

DeletedUser30834

which is why I'm confused to why you think protecting him is a good thing.

Well, unless it's one of those don't pick on my ed cousin things. You know, where you can't stand someone but are somehow obligated to stick up for them.

DeletedUser30834

well, you better straighten me out then.

One of your players said I was hiding. Told me that all your duelers are complaining that I'm hiding. I asked him how that was possible, I've dueled and been dueled over 56 times in the last 36 hours. And I just put another 11 under my belt.

His name is Chuck the chicken (I think that's the translation he is looking for: charleseacock) or something like that. HE said he was the head of your alliance's dueling. Maybe you can find out what he means. I told him I didn't think his duelers was being honest with him.

Edit: anyone know who the current leaders of TUF are? I need to visit their towns. If you are in the alliance, telegram me in game and i will keep it confidential as well as promise not to duel you or your town unless I'm dueled first.
Edit: Alright, the offer was for information leading me to the towns hosting the leadership guys. Not to duel someone in your alliance for you. Please stop making requests to duel someone you do not like in your own alliance.

Edit: well, since the only replies i have gotten was from people trying to get individual players dueled in their alliance for some reason, I have decided to buy random things from the market that are posted by TUF players and use that as a means of picking my towns to duel now. Don't worry OsastoTörni, I will be back to play some more soon. i know i missed a few of you. And miss bettyboop007, i didn't realize you where traveling to battle else I would have skipped by you until after it was over and you where somewhere else. I apologize for that. Maybe if you put the word apple in the top of your profile, i will know next time.. and remember, its only battle your alliance is not in that i am willing to leave you guys alone for.

108 duels since jan. 20 at 14:48 and i'm just now finished with my reskil and getting warmed up. lol. I've talked with a few inactive players in this world who are considering coming back and joining me for a short period of time. It will be even more of a blast then it is now.

DeletedUser

Ya know, since you usually fight opposite FO (like TUF does) maybe you want to reconsider killing FF mates BEFORE a Battle. I can usually strip 5000+ HP off opponents prior to a FF, but hey, go ahead and enjoy your war.

DeletedUser30834

Oh, I'm sorry. Did you miss the part where I said I was i was going to do anything possible to ruin your alliances fun? I guess you know now.

I do side against FO in battle. But i have no real problem with them. I had no real problem with TUF either until recently when their mouths were writing checks their butts couldn't cash. Perhaps you should look to your alliance leadership for guidance. maybe they can actually address your grievance. Or will they protect and enable my behavior?

lol.. grab a tissue and blow your nose. your crying isn't very becoming of you.

DeletedUser

Hey its no skin off mine. I ate some nugs and was back to work before you left town.

DeletedUser30834

haha.. we are making inno rich aren't we.

what happened, was the leadership not supportive of your gripe?

You just keep buying and spending those nuggets and i will keep passing you out. Sounds like a plan to me. In fact, you should tell all your friends to buy and use nuggets too. Just make sure you save enough money to keep yourself in supply of tissues.

Hey caveman, you coming to my fort battle in a few hours? There will be 3 or 4 of us and I'm giving the fort away. It will be a blast. Anyone else who wants to go, please don't arrive until the last ten minutes if possible. Thanks.

DeletedUser

What makes you think I'm complaining? You did me a favor matey. Now I can work in peace. I'll save that tissue for you though.

And let us not forget that the reason for this entire affair is because you took offence at being dueled and the big bad dueler was rude when you complained to him. So now you're throwing a temper tantrum like some 4 year old.

And I apologize to 4 year olds everywhere for making the comparison.

DeletedUser30834

this sounds like a complaint to me.

Ya know, since you usually fight opposite FO (like TUF does) maybe you want to reconsider killing FF mates BEFORE a Battle. I can usually strip 5000+ HP off opponents prior to a FF, but hey, go ahead and enjoy your war.

lets see here, you appear to be whining that i was dueling people before your alliance's battle and claimed you could kill 1/3 of an enemy tank. Maybe you where just pointing out you are a good dueler or something. Here is a secrete when it comes to forts. The people who allow themselves to be dueled before a battle are generally the fodder used to distract the enemy during battle. They are not the fort fighters you need to worry about inside the fort. So your absence from the prebattle duel didn't change much. Of course your presence doesn't either. In every battle almost, there is an excess of players to step in anyone's place. That is unless there is problems filling the battle.

You're darn skippy i took offense. And if your alliance didn't support what i took offense to, the war wouldn't have started. Lets not forget the problem happened almost 2 days before I declared war and I was actively working to get it resolved first. I got smart mouthed responses, threats to lock me down with duelers and a general attitude of no one caring. (I bet some of them do now.) So don't pretend that it is all me blowing my top. And please don't assume that I care..lol. I'm gonna grow up and be just like your guys.

DeletedUser

don't pretend that it is all me blowing my top
Ah, but that is exactly what this is. A mature player wouldn't take the route you've chosen. This is The West, you get dueled as you well know. Most folks shrug it off, but there are always a few immature whiners who have to make a big fuss over it and throw a fit.

I'm gonna grow up...
Now THAT would be nice.

DeletedUser30834

Ah, but that is exactly what this is. A mature player wouldn't take the route you've chosen. This is The West, you get dueled as you well know. Most folks shrug it off, but there are always a few immature whiners who have to make a big fuss over it and throw a fit.
Ahh, but you see, there is where you are wrong and why we need to have a war. I had an arrangement with your alliance in which I wasn't supposed to be dueled by them. You could say we were allies-almost as if we were in the same alliance. You guys screwed up and somehow forgot about that arrangement while all the time I was honoring my part. When I tried to get that redressed, your side smarted off and started threatening me. My war is actually little more then actually acting on what I was told was going to happen to me.

So your alliance brought it on themselves. Your alliance cannot be somehow right when it is claiming it will do what I am actually doing but somehow wrong when I do it to you. That's like saying it's wrong to put peanut butter on a sandwich when you order a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I am doing with my duels, what they claimed they were going to do to me. If you do not like it, I suggest you take your griefs up with your alliance leaders or find another alliance.

DeletedUser

Well, Pilgrim nobody knows who made this famous NAP with you except you. We've had pretty much the same leadership for years and no one has any idea what you're on about.

DeletedUser30834

Talk with coyote woman. she can set you straight if she isn't upset with me.

But it is neither here nor there now. We are where we are and whether you or your alliance is playing stupid or was genuinely clueless, we are past that point now. The point was met with too much hostility to repair now. I do know it was posted in the various shared forums I was part of in the repeated attempts to unite the world against FO. So please excuse me if I do not believe your excuses.

DeletedUser

"WAS POSTED". Excuse my interruption, but lets say a new member joins. Even if this new member reads the forum, if the agreement is nowhere in sight or not even on the forum anymore, but in an archive, how is he supposed to know you are untouchable?
Now I am trying to think, if I dueled someone leisurely and the dude writes me back with an attitude, saying we have an agreement I know nothing about, I see no trace of, I think: he's just messing with me, trying to get out of it the easy way. So I am going back to duel him some more. Then if I am once again met with attitude I am gonna give him the same attitude back and laugh in his face.
I guess what I am saying is: if it is not an obvious agreement, if you did not write the person you made the agreement with to remedy the situation, you kind of brought it upon yourself and turned everything into a mess for the wrong reason. Just sayin...:)