P&P Is it war?

DeletedUser30834

Was posted as in I left the forums so I am not sure what happened after that. I however did continue to support their battles until I got fed up with the world-game in general entirely and then went dormant for a couple weeks.

As for your scenario, I told him to check with his leadership first. Was told "I don't care". I checked in with the leadership and got no satisfaction. I did check with the person I know was aware of the agreement and got a response that it was posted in the forum but they didn't think someone would do anything about it.

This is not a situation where one kid went wild on me. It's a situation concerning the entire alliance. The leadership and members who protect this behavior and allow it to happen. lol. And outside of digging battles, I have done nothing they didn't threaten me with already before the war was started. And the one guy even claimed to be the leadership in charge of duel targets. To which, this is really no different then two alliance going to war and unleashing their duelers and fort fighters on each other. Except that very few of TUF's duelers actually know how to duel, I made the reasons very public, and don't hold any forts..

Edit:
well, I'm getting tired of ko'ing the same 40-50 players. i'll take requests now. members of the leadership and towns with lots of targets have a priority, but i'll consider the players you have a grudge against too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"WAS POSTED". Excuse my interruption, but lets say a new member joins. Even if this new member reads the forum, if the agreement is nowhere in sight or not even on the forum anymore, but in an archive, how is he supposed to know you are untouchable?
Now I am trying to think, if I dueled someone leisurely and the dude writes me back with an attitude, saying we have an agreement I know nothing about, I see no trace of, I think: he's just messing with me, trying to get out of it the easy way. So I am going back to duel him some more. Then if I am once again met with attitude I am gonna give him the same attitude back and laugh in his face.
I guess what I am saying is: if it is not an obvious agreement, if you did not write the person you made the agreement with to remedy the situation, you kind of brought it upon yourself and turned everything into a mess for the wrong reason. Just sayin...:)

We're singin the same tune Duduie.

Even CW (Coyotewoman) doesn't know what he's going on about. In all the alliance communications (of which there are far too many on this topic) there's no mention of any agreements new or old with this guy and if there WAS such an agreement CW would have stood up and waved us off.

If he wants NAP protection, he should join an alliance that has a NAP. A stand alone town with 4 members is going to get overlooked when looking at a NAP list prior to a duel.

This not to even mention all the turmoil Arizona has gone through over the past several months with alliances forming then splitting and reforming then realigning again. And we're expected to remember an obscure agreement with a small 4 member town in all that?

DeletedUser25802

this conversation is going nowhere and might as well stop!

everyone can play the game the way they want to, so as far as i'm concerned, this thread is pointless!

DeletedUser30834

We're singin the same tune Duduie.

Even CW (Coyotewoman) doesn't know what he's going on about. In all the alliance communications (of which there are far too many on this topic) there's no mention of any agreements new or old with this guy and if there WAS such an agreement CW would have stood up and waved us off.
Ha.. This was brought up in my very first communication with evil tongue. I even told him to check with the alliance leadership first when he said "on 01/18/12 at 1:39 AM No need to...just don't care."

Play stupid all you want. It doesn't matter to me.

If he wants NAP protection, he should join an alliance that has a NAP. A stand alone town with 4 members is going to get overlooked when looking at a NAP list prior to a duel.
And where did this overlooking get you? lol. Let's get something straight, no one in this world has to play the game the way you want it played in order to enjoy it. Your side can show some respect to all players or deal with what happens when they will not take it any more. I am one of those who will not take it any more and I encourage others to make their stand too. Like I said, the duel wasn't the problem, the mouthing off when they clearly couldn't back it up was. I was even told the one person mouthing off was in the TUF leadership.
charleseacock
On 01/20/12 at 7:38 PM
I know exactly why you declared war. But if you think you have a rat's ass chance in hell of winning this war then you're name fits. Oh and by the way I'm part of the leadership of the alliance (I'm in charge of assigning duel targets) so feel free to screw with me. My duelers hit who I say. We'll make your life hell! For every person you attack we will attack you 10x! Oh and by the way I never said a word to you until you started this. The only person you are mad about was Evil Tengu, but I suppose again your name fits and you are just flapping your gums!
Of course that was a lie, before the war even started and I was attempting to get the problem resolved, I get this from him without ever communicating with him previously.
charleseacock
On 01/18/12 at 6:03 AM

GROW UP YA BIG BABY!
Notice how this is almost 2 days before I finally declared war and posted in this forum.

There is more, but I don't think they are fit to be posted here. But tell me Capt.Caveman How is your line of thinking working out? You have been off 48 hours since this began how long now? and smiggy28, you are going back on soon. Probably right after I post this. I noticed that your town is ready for another visit.. To many open for duel targets. :)

This not to even mention all the turmoil Arizona has gone through over the past several months with alliances forming then splitting and reforming then realigning again. And we're expected to remember an obscure agreement with a small 4 member town in all that?
I am going to suggest that the majority of the turmoil Arizona has experienced is directly due to your alliance and it's mouth. Dacajun from the A Team attempted to get an NAP and cooperation going a while back that reverted to nothing but your alliance trash talking him. This erupted into a war between you and them too. I specifically remember this wasn't because of him, and the more he tried to move past it, the most players from your alliance came in trash talking him. I have been part of several of the various forums when everyone is peacefully organizing to attack FO and someone from your alliance start flapping their chops and being disrespectful to people- then it all falls apart.

Yes, you do really need to take a look in the mirror. This is a case where it really is not everyone out to get you. When you were New Trinity, most of your alliance left you because of it. They formed CRO and FO. So stand in front of the mirror a good long time and tell me what you see..

Edit:I do not know why you wanted to rehash the start of this yet again. Either you are lying or members of your alliance are lying to you. But that is neither here nor there now. We are where we are at now and fixing those problems, even publicly disciplining the players in question will only be a small start to ending this war.

And to all those other alliances out there. I'm sorry you came to a no show attack to defend TUF's fort yesterday. Of course they had enough of their own players on site to defend it, but some players had expressed their disappointment when it was the only battle for the day. For that I apologize. But let it be a warning, it will happen again and if you show to their defense when I dig, you might become disappointed again.

DeletedUser

I"m sorry to say, but this is a sign of very poor leadership. What are you only impressed by large numbers? Don't you even know who you have NAPs with? Such a common, shallow approach to defining friendship lol! Big numbers of people are meaningless without good leadership and members who actually care enough to work together on their goals. I would much rather have a small town with a few good players than a big alliance full of boasters and cling ons :) What are you saying about your alliance when you say a NAP is something easily overlooked just because it is with a small town? Quality beats quantity any day.

DeletedUser25802

like i said, this thread is pointless and getting no one anywhere!

DeletedUser30834

Nah, it's not pointless. I can still announce my battle plans here.

For instance, I have two battles coming up. The first one is 96th Air Base. If it is full of TUF players and we happen to take it, I will give it back to airtown which isn't part of TUF. If other alliances defend it and we happen to take it, I will abandon it and let whoever it first on the scene claim it.

The second battle is a bit more interesting. If it is taken, someone who participated in the fight will be the new owner of it and is free to do whatever they want with it. Of course they will have to defend it themselves or find some one to help defend it. But that's easy to do.

And remember, all my battles are open to anyone who might have a grudge against TUF or just feel like showing up. But please wait until as close to battle time as possible before arriving at the fort so they do not know how many will show. If you arrive early and will be online, find something to do away from the fort until closer to battle time.

And I would like to give a special thanks to whoever put the large bounty on Smiggy28. It came as a surprise. Between bounties and stealing cash in duels, I made 24k off dueling TUF in the last 6 hours. They are like a walking bank and the window clerks went to lunch.

Edit: hmm... I wonder why TUF didn't fill their battle at "NoZd Dont WaitGoGoG" ? Only 69 out of 100 showed and only 9- (2 of which were another alliance altogether) defended at my battle. hmm. 69+9 is what, 88?. Well, 100-88 is 12 shy still. Looking at the report, at least 39-40 players who did show wasn't even from your alliance. Maybe your leadership should consult with your alliance. Looks to me like the rank and file members aren't happy..lol

DeletedUser25802

your welcome to the bounty, even i didnt know i'd annoyed that many people that much!!

and we defended the fight so it doesnt matter how many of us turned up! after round 15 that fight was over! whoever lead isnt a very good leader, they gave up when they went south! suicide!!!

DeletedUser30834

I think I have found the problem. You are seeing things.

You were attacking no ZD and defending my multi. I had 3 attackers and I think it ended in round 6 or so.

DeletedUser30834

What are you trying to say smiggy28? That proves what I said, you couldn't full your attack- even with the help of 3 other alliances.

The last two battles Your alliance was in was the same. Blake Rattle n Roll was 15 players shy from filling with help from yet again, 3 other alliances and the the ranch outpost which was my multi was 21 shy of filling.

What is even more reflective of the state of your alliance is that the White Shnugels battle which is at the normal time for filling forts with no multi around had only 3 or 4 TUF players show and some of them were low hp players.

Lol

DeletedUser16628

Always willing to donate 3-500k to help make a valid point.All in good fun.

DeletedUser30834

Hmm...

I log into Arizona and what do i see? TUF has been disbanded, the main TUF town started an alliance called nowhiners, quite a few towns joined the A team and the left overs formed a new alliance altogether or are without one.

I guess this means my war is over. I don't think i can claim victory as I still feel there is a need to still punish a few towns including the foolish ones who attempted to take my bounty. So should I reskill back to Fort Fighter or stay a dueler and just duel the players i do not like? I don't think it will be possible to let my guard down now so I will think on it a while.

Well, it has been fun. I really enjoyed myself these last couple of weeks. I would like to thank the former members of TUF for allowing it to happen. I would especially like the thank the players who pointed out the leadership to me.

PS, Those towns who joined the A team, I'm not bothering with you anymore. My helper might as he is somewhat psychotic and i cannot really control him once he's tasted blood. But I guess I'm willing to deal with any problems that causes me as it comes. There should be enough other targets to have enough fun though.

DeletedUser25802

yeah cut & shoot left because of internal differences and Whining (hence our alliance name) and dissolved the alliance, a lot of the other TUF towns started a new alliance called Phoenix reborn.

you never know you might have been a slight/large result of the split :p

DeletedUser30834

You never know.

I do have to admit, I nearly broke my arm falling out of the chair laughing so hard when I saw it.

Phoenix Reborn hmm. I noticed that but didn't know how much they were stumbling over themselves. I guess that's my target now. I noticed the people who made this happen are part of that alliance so it's giddy up time I guess.

We should start a new thread saying good bye to The united force alliance or TUF or or TUF-A or whatever oxymoron they attempted to call themselves. I do like the no whiners concept though. Cheers on that.

DeletedUser

yeah cut & shoot left because of internal differences and Whining (hence our alliance name) and dissolved the alliance, a lot of the other TUF towns started a new alliance called Phoenix reborn.

you never know you might have been a slight/large result of the split :p

Smiggy, Cut & Shoot did not have internal differences nor whinning, but plenty of the towns within the alliance did! Cut & Shoot has always been a group of fantastic players!!!

Oh, and why did it take me nearly a year to respond to this post? Most of what was written in this thread was a waste of time reading; trying to make logic from fallacy, lies, speculation and piled high manure is fruitless.

But, given time the worst offenders will be banned, roflmao!! :laugh: :donkey:

DeletedUser25802

mom i didnt mean our town was having internal differences and whining! i meant TUF was and we were sick of it, so we left! :D

DeletedUser

mom i didnt mean our town was having internal differences and whining! i meant TUF was and we were sick of it, so we left! :D
Yes Dear. I am just clearing up any possible confusion over the meaning of your post and having the last laugh at sumdumass!!! ;)