Is it true..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

That the items you can see in your town may not be available to the public? Is this a level thing where your shops have to reach a certain level before people can see your stuff?

Also, is there a way that if you are the town's founder, you can leave your town and come back as the original town founder? I'm wondering if I can make use of a shopping agreement this way. Is there any way you can do this without losing your town or not being able to be the town founder?

The items are too expensive otherwise.

DeletedUser8627

In your shops the items the public see are two levels below than what the town member will see. This means you will need to be a town member to see exactly what the store offers on level 9/10 and with the gunsmith it's level 14 and 15. You also pay a quarter of the price if you buy from the town you below to than if you bought from another person's town.

If you going to leave the town and return wanting your founder status you will need to make another member you trust the founder. Once you have returned they can then reinstate your founder rights.

DeletedUser

Ill do this for you, ive got nothing better to do, i just entered W10, im L1, but i won't screw you over.

DeletedUser13020

Just make sure you hand the town over to a trustworthy person. Because if that person would have a change of heart and feel like not giving you your town back or something, then there would be nothing you could do about it. The in game mods wont step in to help you out either, even if its rightfully your town.

DeletedUser

Blondie14 Ill do this for you, ive got nothing better to do, i just entered W10, im L1, but i won't screw you over.

LOL, You have to be kidding right? :laugh:

DeletedUser

Ill do this for you, ive got nothing better to do, i just entered W10, im L1, but i won't screw you over.

:laugh: lol

If the game worked where you can't boot yourself off your own account by logging in twice, I could see a way this could be done.

Otherwise, nice try. I ought to put a million$ on the table and give you a gun and see if you don't take it pointing the gun at me...

DeletedUser

Just make sure you hand the town over to a trustworthy person. Because if that person would have a change of heart and feel like not giving you your town back or something, then there would be nothing you could do about it. The in game mods wont step in to help you out either, even if its rightfully your town.

That's way too dangerous...no way. Even if I trust my town members 100% still...

If they were real-life family members, yea it's possible.

DeletedUser

then you would just be giving someone a gun and leaving $1 million on the table. Im not untrustworthy, i just do my job.

DeletedUser

you've just got to pick the right person. Once you get to know people you can be sure that you can trust them. For instance I've never been in a town with only 1 founder, even if it is only a couple of RL buddies.

DeletedUser

But you never know WHO ,your doing the job for..............

to be honest, i have no interest in w10, the only reason I have a character their is to communicate with people I can't communicate with on W1 so obscondering with a town w10 has no appeal to me.

DeletedUser

Look, man. you've got to let that go. ou forget that this is a game! it has no consequence to the real world. And it's obvious you guys don't want the town back because the guy that was gonna buy it back has quit the game.

DeletedUser

Funny words coming from a guy that spent all that time befriending us and apparently held a grudge from the beginning of world 1 ! LOL your too much

DeletedUser13020

That's way too dangerous...no way. Even if I trust my town members 100% still...

Yes its a bit risky, Loneranger and Blondie here seem to kinda prove that point.

Well, there is no way around it if you want to leave your town to do some shopping. There is no way to save yourself your own spot so you can leave and join another town and then come back and become founder again all on your own. Gunna need the help of someone else your really trust to do that.

OK OPs question has been answered and its starting to get a wee bit off track. So, closed unless Im convinced otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.