Is it just me?

NovaStar

So, I'm curious...is it just me or what? Actually, I know it isn't as I've heard from multiple players in multiple worlds.

Current ff situation after last update. It seems the Defenses are SUPER easy to win (with very little effort) and Attacks are SUPER difficult, if even possible. The only attack wins I've seen lately, is when they have a HUGE advantage over defense (like in attendance, HP, etc...). I think it's a combination of accumulation of prior updates, formulas, damage/tower/fort bonus/latest new sets (namely Union Officer and Cortina) and who knows what else? I'm just a little "noobish" when it comes to formulas, and bonuses, etc..., but I do know that it is now becoming discouraging for players to continue to attend battles, especially when they know well in advance who will win.

Comments, anyone?

NovaStar

This is from one of my townies in our world forum:

"There hasn't been much of a change in ff formular. What changed is the tower, wall and building bonus from a fixed Bonus to a percentage bonus, which in fact means, the higher your ff stats are, the higher your bonus. So, high level, upgraded best ff gear, ff build and ff buffed gets much higher bonus than love level, old ff gear, not buffed and ff build.

Other than that, the higher the numbers of fort fighters the better chance has attack, because attack can concentrate their fire better than defense. My observation is that we are almost at this point with approx. 50 fort fighters on both sides battle starts to become in favour of attack."

Problem is, in many worlds now, we rarely see 50 people signed in on either side...even during the previous event, we broke 50 only once for attack and only once for defense.