Is it Inno following the same pattern?

DeletedUser33797

While you are watching, just replace Star Citizen with The WEST (Especially from 5:00 )
I know that is just another guy from YouTube, but man, he has a point :)
Let me know what you think ;)

DeletedUser15368

Or just watch any EA bashing video, tombolas are just lootboxes for items that directly effect gameplay :D

Wish that Battlefront 2 madness changed some minds in Hamburg, but obviously since we are gambling with a digital currency instead of real money, they can get away with it. They really shouldn't.

Saw this video a long time ago, but it's still very relevant. From 1:50 - 2:08 is especially hilarious as a West player, but also profoundly sad, the game never used to be like that.
(the dude's voice is annoying, sorry about that)

And Jesus Christ I think Inno did every single thing the guy listed as negative.

Last edited by a moderator:

asdf124

I think anyone with a company would have done the same thing inno did, we the players are a bit guilty(most premium players) which decided to play ball. We could have boycotted, and say no you don't get more cash until you actually improve gameplay. Rather than that result we get more, n more tambolas. Inno bribes us with quests and dares to let me know that there are a lot of questers. Who cares about questers only? If the game only puts out quests, how many actually growth prospects would the game grow due to "questers". Versus potential players who like to do action based rpg's, strategy, or other kind of games?

It feels that innogames failed this game by simply bribing with no actual future proof plan. Simple, they want to do a tribal wars experiment on the-west, if only that experiment works.

Premium players boycotting for features is a very risky move, what else can we do?

Adventure game modes had potential, some older players feel it is very hard, boring or too fast-paced. However, how about those that play it for fun? What are their average ages? Versus those who only "quests". Those who only duel, achievement hunters or otherwise? That is what kind of surveys should be happening, however over the years. I have seen no related survey at all!

The only survey I remember is about how the moderation team's performance. Why is identifying age groups important? Simply put, then you can know where you should take the game. What kind of audience you want to target to grow it, what kind of audience you want to help you grow your profits with.

The problem I see is the last one. The kind of audience they like to see are those who pay their way to the top while there were things that were insanely balanced by players. Where innogames should have intervened and decided to make it challenging for some players, it isn't challenging if it is only pay to win 99% of gameplay.

DeletedUser15368

At this stage, if nuggeters boycotted spending for whatever reason, be it actually getting new content that isn't another dozen difficult quests, less tombolas where you actually have a chance to not win a prize, basically anything.... I feel they'd just close the game rather than invest anything into new features.

We're all sadly reliant on the 1% of people spending 100+ euros on a shop set, at the expense of balance and fun.

Last edited by a moderator: