Is anyone still active here ?

DeletedUser

I am in world 2 since the beginning, but it looks like I am one of the last. The market is really dead. Not good if you look for that lvl 300 recipe since a month or 2.

DeletedUser34315

A lonely voice is heard in the distance.... Goooo to coloradoooo!

Apelatia

Use the migration feature to transmit your character to another world. Colorado would be a good choice. Hint, hint. ;)

DeletedUser22685

The migration feature was implemented and heavily advertised almost a year ago, there hasn't been a good reason to remain in a closing world for a long time as far as I'm concerned.

DeletedUser

That's what you think Futu. I beg to differ.
I'm still here and active, the only world I play! Will migrate when the world will be announced to be closed. Until then I will enjoy the quiet :)

DeletedUser22685

That's what you think Futu. I beg to differ.
I'm still here and active, the only world I play! Will migrate when the world will be announced to be closed. Until then I will enjoy the quiet :)

I still don't see a reason here to remain in a closing world, which is what you were begging to differ.

Noobmic

Last week I just migrated my account to W11. At least there I have more things to buy from market ... No town for me, so it doesn't really matter what world I am.

The only think that I miss is rank 1 in Hall of fame :(

DeletedUser

I still don't see a reason here to remain in a closing world, which is what you were begging to differ.
Just because you do not see it, it does not mean there's none, or that other people have none, or that there's something wrong with that. Is like saying "there's no reason in being worker class" or "there's no reason in not being a fort fighter". To each their own. ;)

PS: it is not the first time you've been acting a bit condescending towards those who stuck around in a closed world.

DeletedUser618

there hasn't been a good reason to remain in a closing world for a long time as far as I'm concerned.

My dueler skills are so out of whack, while I try to get the third key. It is going on 6 months now. As soon as that key is mine, I will migrate. Is this a good enough reason?

DeletedUser22685

Just because you do not see it, it does not mean there's none, or that other people have none, or that there's something wrong with that. Is like saying "there's no reason in being worker class" or "there's no reason in not being a fort fighter". To each their own. ;)

PS: it is not the first time you've been acting a bit condescending towards those who stuck around in a closed world.

It's easy to say that there's a reason for something without actually giving an example. I know the reason you gave me, but can't see one for anyone else. I wouldn't call my attitude condescending, but I certainly don't claim to have attempted to hide my annoyance, which is common when I can't see the logic behind something. In this case it's beyond just an annoyance, the hundreds of players doing nothing in these closed worlds could contribute massively to market, fort and duelling activity in new worlds. That's why I think the old worlds need to be closed ASAP rather than dragging out the process.

My dueler skills are so out of whack, while I try to get the third key. It is going on 6 months now. As soon as that key is mine, I will migrate. Is this a good enough reason?

I'd do that while townless on a new world where there's plenty of access to buffs if I happened to desire them.

DeletedUser22685

It's not up to the CMs, or I would've harassed them until they gave in by now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harsha..

interesting. Still - being a CM gives you a powerful gravitational pull and a direct phone line to the devs (I've heard some of them share the same office)

DeletedUser618

I'd do that while townless on a new world where there's plenty of access to buffs if I happened to desire them.
You wouldn't believe the amount of buffs I have gone through.... Nothing has helped. I just continue to hit my head against a rock, no, no, I mean persevere.

DeletedUser618

1060. for grave robber. Have changed to luck set, added buffs, stood on my head, spit on hot rocks, hung up horseshoes without success.

DeletedUser22685

Maybe all the keys in World 2 were already taken, there are no graves left to rob.

Snr Sarg

there hasn't been a good reason to remain in a closing world for a long time as far as I'm concerned.

I'm still on W9 because there are no spare worlds to migrate to, there have been no new 'migratable' worlds since it was announced that W2-10 would close.

Perhaps one new world would have been good, where everyone still active from W2-10 could have migrated one character

DeletedUser22685

I'm still on W9 because there are no spare worlds to migrate to, there have been no new 'migratable' worlds since it was announced that W2-10 would close.

Perhaps one new world would have been good, where everyone still active from W2-10 could have migrated one character

Yeah, I lost two characters already, one in World 4 and the other deleted to make room for a migration. There were calls for a new world for migrants when the concept was first announced, but it never went ahead and I highly doubt it will now as it wouldn't be fair to those who already migrated or lost a character.