Is anyone still active here ?

Harsha..

1060. for grave robber. Have changed to luck set, added buffs, stood on my head, spit on hot rocks, hung up horseshoes without success.

Onyx, I know it can be very difficult for someone to go on a tricky quest alone...if you come to a fresher world, you'll have plenty of support from other players who are also looking for the key

DeletedUser618

Being on a more active world isn't going to make the key drop any faster. I have the best clothes, enough lp. It is just a matter of time.

DeletedUser

Anyone left in world 2 has a place in world 15(Colorado). the towns of Mayhem or World 2 are open to all migrants from world 2.

DeletedUser618

Wow I so read the above post wrong. I hope it was a friendly invite and not the fact that immigrants from W2 are only allowed in 2 towns in W15. (keep them isolated and segregated)

Harsha..

There's no reason for anyone to segregate world 2 players. It isn't as if our skin colours are different :p

FYI, Onyx - we have already split up and spread out in Colorado. After the failure of our alliance on Colorado, we were absorbed into a big alliance. However, there were some problems with the fort fights, with the big alliances allowing only onliners - or people with 6k+ HP into the small fights. So, Mayhem and World 2 left the big alliance and moved to a small alliance, The Searchers. Other towns like V.F.W and ROMANIA MARE, along with some players like futu stayed back

In The Searchers, we have our own causal fort battles with another small alliance. The community is great - and we're enjoying ourselves for a change.

DeletedUser618

Being on a more active world isn't going to make the key drop any faster. I have the best clothes, enough lp. It is just a matter of time.

Happy dance, I finally got the key. :D:laugh::)