Is anyone one ALIVE?

DeletedUser529

It would seem the level of activity in the ENTIRE west has died to NOTHING.....I wonder what the reason is....

Over moderation.....:)

Lack of player Intelligence....:p

Nothing to say......:eek:

Vacuum between the ears.....:unsure:

Too many BATTY characters.....:rolleyes:

Ripwise

Dakota is newest opened world and it still sucks comrated to Colorado which is more active etc..

Opening new world doesnt mean it will be better.

DeletedUser

Its going to be exactly the same :p but for the first 4-5 months form opening there is a lot of competing going, new power struggle town race etc i rly like it when new worlds open not ot mention i dont rly like not beeing at the top of the ranking like iam now with my lvl 12 :p

DeletedUser34781

activity is poor because very little to keep 120 lvl players interested . new quests are poor . tombolas can get annoying because so many. another point is the west seems to be seasonal.. people are busy during the summer months.

DeletedUser

FYI: world 1 IS alive. Its just as active as any other world. ;)

DeletedUser33353

LOL, a Druid perhaps GG?
A few peeps are still kicking it in W1, though....the summer time always slows down the action a tad.

DeletedUser529

We're alive. We're just sleeping.. we need a tree shepherd to wake us.

No what these worlds need is a few HOBBITS to shake things up....Or a good old fashioned Drama Queen.....:p....that is always good for getting the blood hot and activity in ANY forum.......Ain't the Web amazing......A person can be anything they want.....from a screaming little cry baby to a rock star and everything in between.....:)

DeletedUser22685

No what these worlds need is a few HOBBITS to shake things up....Or a good old fashioned Drama Queen.....:p....that is always good for getting the blood hot and activity in ANY forum.......Ain't the Web amazing......A person can be anything they want.....from a screaming little cry baby to a rock star and everything in between.....:)

Don't worry, the time will soon come when hobbits will shape the fortunes of all.

One Armed Ninja

I used to be an adventurer...