Irc

• Thread starter demoderbydude77
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am the town founder of McDonalds, and also the founder of the Federal Union. I am having extreme problems with Rd Redemption IRC. Can anyone give me some few pointers on what to do, so that I am not knocked out constantly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can form NAP with the town attacking you or you can ask your town's duelers to retaliate as in declare a war against them.These are the only things you can do to solve this problem of yours according to me.

P.S-You can ask your allies to help you in this situation

DeletedUser

I have, but my Federal Union is a tremendous ammount smaller than his IRC empire and I have atlest 6 attacks dialy.

DeletedUser

You will probably have to compromise with them like give so much to the town treasury per day.

DeletedUser

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Check their Mortician and contact the towns who have the highest duel stats against IRC and beg them to be your allies.:bandit:

***Otherwise drop yer pants, grab yer ankles, and start callin' them "Daddy"!:blink:

DeletedUser

or

quit your jon in reallife, set up a HUDGE PC system in yourmums basment black out the windows, and spend every single minuite on this game intill your sostrong that the admins wont mess with you xD

south park FTW

DeletedUser

lol......thats the funniest idea i have ever heard

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.