Invites to town to buy discounted?

DeletedUser

Do we like this? I mean, if the developers wanted this to happen then I don't think the game would have been designed the way it is.

How successful is it anyway? If it needs closing up then they could put a time penalty for invitations after someone leaves the town.

Donkey $250; Now I wasn't around when the west was wild, but it seems an unusual name for a town to me!

DeletedUser

Have I gone mad??? Or am I just missing something???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:confused::confused: Ive re-read that 4 times and it makes less sense than the first time i tried to interpret it

DeletedUser

Right, a person will pay some money to join a town to buy a donkey for cheaper. They pay the money into the treasury. A version of cycling.

DeletedUser

right okay makes sense now.. seems like theyd just buy the donkey and leave without paying to me :S

DeletedUser

They could but most pay into the treasury in order to be honest.

DeletedUser

Old invites

I have a problem, I've invited 8 people to reside in my town. 3 of them have rejected the invitation but I cant invite anyone else until they do something. Is there a way to get rid of old invites that haven't responded?

DeletedUser

Click where it says "Invitations" and click the X next to their names.

DeletedUser

Can anyone remember the suggestion that you had to pay (it was kind of mine :)) if you wanted to leave in the first 2 weeks of joining or so?