invites please

DeletedUser5987

i am new at this game,i have gotten all 4 of the enhancements can someone send me an invite to a town? i have been asking town members for days and everyone is full! im at a stand still,i cant duel and im not paying 4x the amount for something i can get for cheaper if my town has it! im and active player,i have come to this game from another online game,i have been playing for several days now and i think i have the hang of this game!!!!!!!!
thank you
MASTERS304

DeletedUser

hi im fast6941 and ive got some money and im gonna form a town soon. what are ur stats and r u interested? if u r let me know and if ur stats can help contribute to the town ur in. tell me ur construction skills most importantly btw. and if u join i want to build up the town asap so that means no working jobs for awhile and only concentration on the buildings in our town. Just let me know im looking for good partners who i can trust. thankyou

DeletedUser

Invitation to Temperance

Hey ya'all,

I would like to formally invite you to join Temperance, it is a newly founded town.

My friend Oswald and I started it, he will be joining tomorrow and we are looking for some new residents that want to help build a model town.

Hope to get a telegram if your interested,

Alex Harsh