Inventory

DeletedUser1105

I think the inventory should be tidied up a little bit.

For example: I have 4 tobacco and 4 sugar in my inventory. This takes up 8 spaces (meaning I'm going to have to scroll to see everything).

Why don't they make it so each item has just one icon, but a number in the corner of the icon tells you how many you have of it?

DeletedUser

like it... tidies it up, and would not be hard to implement... while they're sorting out the inventory, they could have a limit on the amount of things you can carry...

and have a safe deposit box in banks maybe? where you can store excess items??

DeletedUser1105

That would be good, definately.

But where do you store them if you don't join a town? Hiding places that come with the danger of being robbed maybe

DeletedUser

i like this idea. By the way, your bag has unlimited space in it so i dont see the need for a safety deposit box type of thing.

DeletedUser

yeah, but i meant implement a system so that it does have a limit of how much it can store... more realistic?

DeletedUser

Mmmm maybe but when a world is just starting better not atm cause there are still no shops..and that would be a complete waste of item if you item inventory is full and you cant get the item you found and ca sell ecess coz no stores yet....'

maybe they can implement the idea at a later date..

DeletedUser

Thou i wonder how long will it take an update of key changes here in this game..

DeletedUser

Soon*

*Copyright 2004-2008 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

DeletedUser

haha :D:D love it... bank accounts are like that... they say stuff like 'we can withdraw these rights in situations, including, but not limited to, acts of god etc etc..'

DeletedUser

I think the inventory should be tidied up a little bit.

For example: I have 4 tobacco and 4 sugar in my inventory. This takes up 8 spaces (meaning I'm going to have to scroll to see everything).

Why don't they make it so each item has just one icon, but a number in the corner of the icon tells you how many you have of it?

thats sounds like a good idea saves up space and stuff it can also have sub tabs
one for cloths another for weapons and so on