Inventory-when should I change my clothes?

DeletedUser

so u can change your clothes right after queing the job and get the same money?

DeletedUser

I am not certain that gear swapping while job queueing is still a viable option. Everytime I try to do it, I get the message "You need this item for one of your work assignments" and I am not permitted to remove the item or exchange another for it.

DeletedUser

you still need to maintain the minimum # of labor points to do a job. The item you are trying to remove obviously is needed to keep you above that minimum. However if you don't drop below that minimum you can change items with impunity. (this has already been covered previously in this thread.)

DeletedUser

you still need to maintain the minimum # of labor points to do a job. The item you are trying to remove obviously is needed to keep you above that minimum. However if you don't drop below that minimum you can change items with impunity. (this has already been covered previously in this thread.)
Ah, my apologies. I had thought I had read each post herein, but I obviously glazed over at some point.

Thanks for helping me out.

DeletedUser

suppose u need 50 LP to start a job and have 52 from a shirt that gives 10 LP, u cannot remove that shirt

whereas, if u had the shirt and shoes, giving 10 LP, u can remove either one of the clothes for your duel gear

DeletedUser

Or you can replace the shirt with something that gives you +8 or better

Ranger-Schwartz

All I know is that when I try to switch out of clothes in the middle of a job, it will say in red "you need this for one of your jobs" so I find it hard to believe that you can effectively be wearing two sets of clothes at once. This game is in real time, so working with your clothes for two hours is specific to that two hour time block

DeletedUser

All I know is that when I try to switch out of clothes in the middle of a job, it will say in red "you need this for one of your jobs" so I find it hard to believe that you can effectively be wearing two sets of clothes at once. This game is in real time, so working with your clothes for two hours is specific to that two hour time block

That red text means that if you take of that piece of clothing, you wouldn't be able to do the job you have queued. But if you que one job with you're able to do naked, while wearing your best clothes for maximum LP (to get higher wages) you can THEN remove those clothes and instead wear duelling clothing for example.