Inventory Sets

Brock

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before and, to be honest, I really don't want to read through ten years worth of posts just to see if it has, but...

As I play more, I'm getting more complete sets (Los Muertos, G. Cortez, J. Cortina, etc.). Currently, if you want to equip all items of a particular set, you need to select the belts, then look through your entire belt collection, then select clothing and repeat, then shoes and repeat, etc.

I feel it would be beneficial and less time-consuming to just have a Set option in your inventory. If you want to equip a Yellow Horse Belt, you go to Belt and select it. But if you want to equip the entire Farmer's Set (or Los Muertos Set, etc.), you just go to Sets and select your desired Set.

RaiderTr

you need to select the belts, then look through your entire belt collection, then select clothing and repeat, then shoes and repeat, etc.
Uhm no, u go to Search then write a word or two of the Set's name and u see all the items of that Set that you have.

But yea, you will have to click one by one to wear all.
Unless you have certain Scripts.

Poker Alice

Good one for the wish list. Myself I don't mind the clicks that much. For example when I teach the little children at the school on the prairie always make sure to go in with a knife and a shotgun for you never know when you might need one. They can be brutal, lol. :boone:

Brock

Uhm no, u go to Search then write a word or two of the Set's name and u see all the items of that Set that you have.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong then. I click the magnifying glass and enter 'los' or 'muertos' and all it shows is the animal and weapon set. It doesn't show the clothing set (hat, belt, shoes, etc.).

Brock

Good one for the wish list. Myself I don't mind the clicks that much. For example when I teach the little children at the school on the prairie always make sure to go in with a knife and a shotgun for you never know when you might need one. They can be brutal, lol. :boone:

One of the benefits of going through each item and selecting what you want is that you always know what you have in your inventory.