Inventory Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I used to use this inventory calculator ingame
javascript:void(function(){var t=document.createElement('script');t.type='text/javascript';t.src='http://userscripts.org/scripts/source/92414.user.js';document.body.appendChild(t)})()
However it is not working anymore, does anyone know if it has changed or not?

DeletedUser

i think it has been modified i also have same problem before and got the new script i noticed whenever i use tw pro script calculator in my small laptop it never loads the calculation and my computer screen freezes showing calculating data please wait and in my large desktop it works fine without no problem i use google chrome browser for both computers

DeletedUser

the TW Pro script only works for me on the new Colorado worlds, but freezes the webpages when i try and use it on the others.

DeletedUser

Although I've promised Desi never to post in this section again, I must break the promise. Why must in every browser game exist the scripts plague?

In this thread you're reporting a bug in greasemonkey script. This is no place to solve greasemonkey scripts. Unless of course InnoGames created the script, but I don't think they'd ever drop that low, in fact why would they create a script that allows bonus sets for free.
So please, for bugs in scripts, contact the script author(s).

DeletedUser1121

Joxer is right. This script isn't made by InnoGames. Therefore, you won't get an answer here.

This thread is being moved to the external sites discussion

DeletedUser

I'm new and didn't know that or i wouldn't have posted here. I won't make the same mistake again. sorry.

DeletedUser

Tw Pro calculator

Thsi new calculator is horrible. Never works right on chrome. And as far as I am concerned too much info overload. Come INNO get something right one time from the start That asking too much?

DeletedUser

Thsi new calculator is horrible. Never works right on chrome. And as far as I am concerned too much info overload. Come INNO get something right one time from the start That asking too much?

What does Inno have to do with anything? They can't take every single one of the hundreds of third party sites and utilities into account when updating, nor should they try.

DeletedUser

Hello,

As has been pointed out several times, this is not a part of InnoGames but something a user of the game has made.

This is a user-script called TW-Pro, that unfortunately never had a support thread on this particular forum, in the future please use the Help Bucket for these kind of questions.

Even worse for the OP and necro-OP is that it will not work when the new update comes.

I'm closing this thread now.

/Mod-Edlit

Status
Not open for further replies.