Invading

DeletedUser

Just thought I would give everyone fair warning that the one and only scwanobi will be invading all worlds. Except for world nine. They have a really big fence up around their world and I can't seem to climb it. Figured you should know. Expect to see me everywhere. Muwahahahahahahahahah

And no, I'm not just spamming. I actually made a character in every world cause I have had 3 days off of work and am getting bored.

DeletedUser1105

What happens to your 8 characters when you go back to work?

DeletedUser

They sleep in hotels. I plan on making most of them adventurers so I will mostly just need to que up jobs before or after going to work. Plus I'm going to try and get the west to work on my phone. I spend a lot time just sitting in the truck waiting to get to our next delivery.

Harsha..

well, it's not that much simple
making a successful character in a single world requires a lot of time
and, it's not all about just setting jobs, you'll need to make future plans, look for suitable
equipment, etc

besides, you'll have other routine tasks like reading the town's forum, planning attacks (duels and fort battles), opening mail and managing your town, if you are a leader

So, having too many worlds can have you tied up and you can confuse yourself on having so many worlds with the same name and character, so, you wont be able to enjoy the game at all, it'll turn to be a chore after a few weeks, believe me!

DeletedUser1105

I know I would find it a struggle doing too many worlds, especially 8! I am on 4 now and am probably going to drop one of them in the next 6 months.

Harsha..

oh, lol

I play on only W2, and it's growing well, besides as i'm a leader of a big town
it takes about 1 hour at most to manage everything