Introducing 'Reverse Cowgirl'

DeletedUser

No offense but why did you build your town way out there? kinda defeats the reason for the game, you are unable to duel or do town raids(coming out in the next add on)

Ever think maybe that's one of the reasons they're way out there? To avoid all the PVP nonsense drummed up from the kiddies who're just in it to grief.

Anyhow, I found and stayed in this town last night BECAUSE it was furthest out on the prairie. Icechiller's was the next closest, but hey, how could I pass up a lil Reverse Cowgirl action?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i reckon he stuck himself out there so that he'll be a bigger town than the others when the expansion reaches him.

DeletedUser

Sounds like a good plan to me. Had I not got into a town at lvl 5 I was thinking along similar lines.

DeletedUser

Ever think maybe that's one of the reasons they're way out there? To avoid all the PVP nonsense drummed up from the kiddies who're just in it to grief.
gb2rs

PvP is what the game was essentially made for. Why ignore such a large part of the game? There are dozens of games out there that work as interactive chat rooms rather than actual games, and I swear on my mothers grave that this game shall not become one of them.

DeletedUser

gb2rs

PvP is what the game was essentially made for. Why ignore such a large part of the game? There are dozens of games out there that work as interactive chat rooms rather than actual games, and I swear on my mothers grave that this game shall not become one of them.

:D I know who you isssss! :eek:

By the way... QFT. PvP FTW, you noobish fiends! :p

DeletedUser

we will see how long will last ... and how good are ur shots ... becuz there is a say the gun in the hands of ***** can hurt

DeletedUser

Cowgirl_Costume_2.jpg

I don't think the girls dressed like this in the old west...

Sure glad they do now :D:eek:

DeletedUser

They probably don't want to get involved in duels which makes the game boring.
The world will fill in eventually. When it does, they'll be the biggest town in the area and be able to beat the heck out of everyone because all the highest lvls in the area will want to join that town.

DeletedUser

we've arleady gt 3 other towns near uss and all in the lvl range for uss to duel ;)