Introduce yourself!

DeletedUser3717

So yeah,

Basically say your name or username and give a little description.

Hi,

I am Jordon.

Ex-mod been here since Beta!

Now go¬!

Apelatia

Apelatia or Apel here, depending on which name you prefer to use. I won't give my real name for obvious reasons...

I am a mod here with a great interest in role-playing.

It's nice to finally meet you Jordan. I have heard much praise about you from my senior. :)

DeletedUser3717

Apelatia or Apel here, depending on which name you prefer to use. I won't give my real name for obvious reasons...

I am a mod here with a great interest in role-playing.

It's nice to finally meet you Jordan. I have heard much praise about you from my senior. :)

Nice to meet you too, I haven't been active in so long I am suprised anyone remembers me, haha!

DeletedUser36559

My name is Micky

I'm no mod :laugh: just here playing the west and having a good time. I have a great interest in online games.

DeletedUser35120

You can call me Anny and please not AH (AH irritates me, idk why though :unsure:)

I'm no mod :laugh:

Same :p

The West is my first online game ever. And I think it's the last as well, just because I'm stuck with it :) I do enjoy the game, very much!

DeletedUser

Hi I'm turda and welcome to njubs anonymous.

So I've got some good news... I finally stopped typing in textspeak. I think this is a great step for me, I feel like I'm going towards the light.... Ri8t guy5?

DeletedUser34084

What if I don't know who I am? :unsure:
I can help you! You're nashy19, you're really nashy (as yourself), and you're a njub. Also, you owe me $5.

I'm xShteff, many people tell me that I'm a njub, but I'm actually a xNjub. (I won the X factor during a poker game w/ John Lennon)

Some say, that I'm a moderator on the Public Beta server, but I don't believe them! (pics or it didn't happen)
I've been playing since ro1 started (November something 2008). My account "died" last week.

I like to do useless images, websites, and now... userscripts :d

Last edited by a moderator: