Intro to RPing RP

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31931

Zem saw a fight coming and slapped Tiger's hand so that he dropped it. Zem snatched it up and said "Girls stop fighting and let MoW have that whisky bottle. Tiger I'll buy you another one." Zem pulled the money out of his pocket and sighed, it was like a bunch of unruly school children in here sometimes.

DeletedUser

"That works out grand for me, since that was his bottle anyway" MoW smiled, after faking to be drunk.

DeletedUser

"Yeah! That was my whiskey bottle!" Tiger slurred as he aimed his revolver.

DeletedUser31931

"Well, sort this outside, no doubt Regal doesn't want blood all over his saloon." Zem replied to both of them.

DeletedUser

"I'm going to sleep anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... *thunk*" said MoW as he fell off his chair.

DeletedUser

Name: Groove
Role: Regular?
Bio:I joined this game a long time ago and I'm finally back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Groove entered the saloon just to find the saloon brawling and guns cracking.He went over to Bartender Regal and asked for a Chateau 1885.Regal nodded and gave a big glass of the ol' wine to the weary stranger from the abyss.

DeletedUser31931

Zem watched as a stranger entered the saloon. He watched as the man walked over to the bar. A good man? Or a spamming rule-breaker? Or a learner as Zem had once been? He still was in one sense. These thoughts came to him as he watched the stranger. The stranger asked for a chateau 1885. Zem nodded a good vintage from a good year for wine. He smiled maybe he was learner. Almost everyone was when they arrived. Zem pulled himself over to the stranger and said "Welcome stranger. What's your name?"

DeletedUser

Groove after seeing the strange man replied,"The name is Groove.Nice to meet you."The stranger then replied,"My name is Zem".The two talked and gambled for a long time.Then, Groove said,"This place is just too noisy.Why don't we go somewhere quiet?".Groove asked him out for a drink at old Alawa's place.Zem agreed and the two riders rode their way off to Alawa's.

DeletedUser

Tiger watched as the new man came into the saloon, ordered a bottle of wine, before gambling with Zem, before moving out of the saloon, deciding to follow, Tiger drunkenly stumbled after them.
He ambled out of the saloon into the street outside, before gulping down the last of his whiskey, he smashed the bottle against a nearby wall before dropping it onto the ground.
Tiger pulled out his revolver and began randomly firing lead into the sky as he stumbled along, pausing only to reload.

DeletedUser

Groove gazed at the drunk and thought,"Who is this guy?".Zem understood what he was saying and replied,"He is the brave soul Tiger".Groove,frightened,began riding his horse faster and faster.
But Zem followed Groove thinking,"He really is a greenhorn".Zem followed him but soon lost his balance thanks to alcohol and stumbled upon Groove.Groove started to move away but was caught in the ruckus.

DeletedUser

(OOC: Groove I wouldn't recommend typing what other characters are saying, as it counts as god-modding, which is against the campfire rules, which I'm sure you've read.)

"See the little goblin and his little feet! See his little nosey-wosey isn't the goblin sweet! Ah! See the little goblin-" Tiger drunkenly sang, before being cut off as he tripped over Groove and Zem, Tiger's face hit the dirt, and he squeezed the trigger of his revolver, the hammer went down and the gun fired, sending a bullet into the great blue sky.

DeletedUser

(Oops I's sorry,won't do it again)

Groove hurt his ankle and shouted, "Move your body,bud".But Tiger was still drunk,very drunk.Groove got angry and shot a bullet straight through Tiger's body.Groove then moved him away and broke the old wine glass and flung it at Tiger.

Groove then woke up Zem and called for help.

DeletedUser

(OOC: That's another thing Groove, unless given prior permission, killling off or seriously wounding another PC is against the rules)

Tiger looked surprised as Groove's bullet slammed through his chest and out the other side, slamming into the dirt, leaving a trail of blood, Tiger recoiled again as a wine glass was smashed into the back of his head, small pieces of glass embedded themselves in his skin, and blood trickled out.
Gritting his teeth through the pain, Tiger thumbed back the hammer on his revolver and fired his last bullet behind him, in the direction of Groove and Zem.
Unaware of whether or not he had hit either of them, Tiger passed out face down in the dirt.

DeletedUser

After hitting and injuring tiger,Groove sought to escape through a secret lane in this left.Unaware of the fact the Tiger shot his last bullet,Groove stopped and the white bullet from Tiger's gun pierced his chest,knocking him out.

DeletedUser

Several days later Tiger woke up in the local surgeon's office. he was lying on a cheap, rugged bed. Bandages covered his chest.
He looked around, the only other person was Groove, who was lying in the adjacent bed.
Tiger rubbed his forehead, he had a hangover, like that was the least of his worries.
"Psst." He whispered, trying to get Groove's attention.

DeletedUser

Groove was snoring and days later he woke up in a cheap but nice hospital bed only to be shocked and confused."Pssst" he heard Tiger whispering.He was equally angry and happy that he wasn't the only one there.He asked Tiger if he wanted some fruits lying on his table.

Meanwhile in another part of the town Zem was on a Bank heist with Braet.Zem wasn't the quiet one and kept his gun shooting randomly until his bag of loot was full.Then,Zem and Brae began running only to be caught by Sherrif and Bartender Regal.

Deleted User - 819397

(Groove, like what Tiger said earlier, don't have other characters do things...simply reply to what the other characters do that directly relates to your character, or join in on another conversation/action if you choose...just only control your character. Please do take the time to read the Campfire Stories Rules, located in the stickies of this section, along with this thread...it'll help set the guidelines of the section for you. Also take a look at any of the recent threads, particularly Tiran and Genesis...these provide two very different styles of RP (adventure vs. survival) that has the proper way to respond to other's actions while still furthering the story.

To the others, the second paragraph of Groove's post doesn't apply...leaving it up though as like I said I'm being more lax in this thread, and it's a good example on how not to control others' characters. Continue without it counting)

Regal sighed. So many new people came here thinking the only way to prove their skills was shooting people all over the place. It didn't work...the quality of the content was more important than action...in fact, some of his favorite posts didn't have any sort of "action" but instead worked towards improving upon the character's background. Unfortunately, it seemed experience was the only thing that would help. "Anyone who's left still want another drink? It seems we could use a bit of a pick-me-up..."

DeletedUser

Groove and Tiger talked for many hours until they were released out of the hospital.Groove went to the town to catch a girl and a drink.While Groove was going,he saw a thief robbing a bank.Groove thought of robbing the robbers.Groove suddenly entered the bank but found out he had no gun.It was just like what had happened to him in GTA San Andreas.Groove sighed.

Groove was making his way out of the bank when a robber pointed a gun at him and told him to stop.Groove slowly turned away and stopped.The robber then ordered him to walk slowly towards him.Groove walked slowly towards him.The robber said "We are down by a person.Can you help us rob the bank?".Groove was happy and accepted the offer.

The robber ordered him to rob the vault along with 2 other robbers.Groove asked for a gun and the robber gave him two Colts.Groove slowly made his way to the vault where he opened the bank along with the two other robbers.Groove then slowly placed the guns at the two of them.He asked them to walk away but knocked them out.

Groove was dazzled to see so many jewels but found a hooded figure in the shade.Groove said,"Who might that be?"

DeletedUser

(OOC: Groove, you don't always have to post purely descriptive actions, take a little time to write down what your character is thinking and feeling, and take more time to describe your surroundings, and when you do post descriptive actions, make sure they're detailed.)

Tiger moved out of the surgery and began walking down the street, rubbing the bandage that still surround his chest, covering up the bullethole, the bullet had been removed, but the wound was still there, and still hurt.
Seeking to drown out the pain, Tiger walked into the saloon, nobody seemed to have moved since he had left, Zem, Braet, Johann and Peril were sat around, MoW was slumped at the bar, whilst Regal and Alawa were stood behind the bar, polishing glasses.
Tiger sat down on his stool. "A glass o' whiskey Regal." He said in his southern drawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.