Intro to RPing RP

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

"So, what do I do with this?" asked MoW uncertainly, for he had not had anything but bread and water for a year.

DeletedUser31931

"Drink it, enjoy and join in. I recommend FFG (Fall from Grace), it's just started up and you could pretend that your character was just late to the meeting." Zem said to MoW smiling.

DeletedUser

"Hmmm, interesting. I'll check that out, thanks for the offer" replied MoW, as he stared curiously at the drink.

DeletedUser31931

"Well, let's hope you settle in ok. And join any new RP that comes up." Zem said to MoW, "Thanks for reviving my thread by the way."

DeletedUser

"No problem mate. Quite interested in the zombie part of it" MoW winked as he downed the drink.

DeletedUser31931

"The Zombies get more of a show in Part 2 of the RP. 'Fraid for now your just stuck with killing humans and the occasional Zombie in the sewers." Zem replied, "Your Face looks new, you had a haircut (reference to your new PP)"

DeletedUser

"A bit. Thought I might like to look like Fili or Kili in the Lord of The Rings" answered MoW.

DeletedUser

"I think you mean the Hobbit, even though the movie ain't been released yet." Tiger said as he downed yet another glass of whiskey.

DeletedUser

"Yes that. Strange that the Hobbit which is the first book, is the last movie to be made" said Leo absent mindedly.

DeletedUser

"It's called a prequel, them's quite fashionable these days." Tigermite replied as he pulled out his revolver and began twirling it in his fingers, well aware that the hammer was down and there was a round in the chamber.

DeletedUser

"Pah, Hollywood" MoW spat. "With their fancy whatchamacallits... actors, yes, them. Tiger, be careful with that, Regal won't want any holes in the roof of his bar when he gets back"

DeletedUser

"Sure. Anyway, I'lll be off, now, back soon!" Tiger replied, as he holstered his revolver.

DeletedUser

"Too right'cha will." Tiger said as he re-entered the saloon and hopped onto his usual bar stool.

DeletedUser

"That was either quick or I fell asleep" MoW gasped as he re-awakened from his drunken slumber.

DeletedUser

"Both." Tiger replied as he picked up a bottle of whiskey and began to drink.

DeletedUser

'That's my bottle!" Tiger said drunkenly as he grabbed his whiskey bottle back from MoW.

DeletedUser

"Yeah!" Tiger shouted in his drunken stupor. "A nd if you try and take it again I'll blow your brains into yer drink!" He shouted, drawing his revolver.

Status
Not open for further replies.