Intro to RPing RP

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

He had been waiting in the darkness for a while. Tyger stepped out of the shadows behind Braet, as silent as a cannonade. He held his breath as his hands stretched forwards, making their way towards the back of Braeto's neck.

DeletedUser28032

Hearing the noises coming from behind him, Braet spins around with guns drawn only to find Tiger stood behind him. Taking in his strange pose with a casual glance braet returns the guns to their holsters "I don't care how creepy it is in here I ain't giving you a hug"

DeletedUser

Name: Catherine Matson
Role: Regular
Bio: Catherine was an Irish immigrant traveling to the west, yet her family was attacked and killed by Native Americans. Presently, Catherine knows nothing of her family and is trying to find out more.

Catherine woke up in the shed she'd claimed earlier yesterday. Walking into the saloon moments later a native american knife in her pocket.

DeletedUser

Character Sheet:
Name: Coolrajesh256
Role: New RPer
Bio: Coolrajesh256, also known as simply RJ was born to a family of Indian immigrants. (Asian Indian) who were captured in India and sent to work in the French colonies in the Caribbean. His family worked day and night without rest until one day the opportunity arose when people started revolting in Martinique and Haiti. He escaped via the sea using a boat and landed somewhere in the Old West.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RJ entered the tavern, his arm numb with constant rowing. He crawled to the bar and simply said, "Water." He then passed out due to dehydration.

DeletedUser28032

Braet turned to watch as a pair of newcomers entered the near deserted saloon one of whom almost immediately falling to the floor gasping for water, the smell of salt about his clothes leading Braet to believe that he'd come from the rocky coastline a few miles away from where they stood.
Walking as if he had all the time in the world Braet leans over the bar and helps himself to the small jug of water normally used for watering down drinks before silently placing it before the newcomer.
With his one good deed for the day completed he turns his attention to the woman offering her a curious look before speaking "You're new around here aren't you?"

DeletedUser

Adjusting his silver monocle, Like a Sir inspected the wallowing human with an ever so slight hint of contempt. He watched as someone stooped to give the man water, then turned and sat in the corner, lighting a pipe. "Well," he said to no one in particular, "this day has become much more entertaining."

DeletedUser

RJ thanked the stranger silently, and chugged the jug of water like he had never done before. He then walked to the bar, and asked the kind bartender where he was and if he could anything to drink. He then just sat on a stool and kept observing the strangers in the saloon who were all keeping to themselves on this busy day.

DeletedUser

Catherine walked over to Rj a shot of Guinness in her hand asking with an Irish accent "You okay there?" Her eyes that usually had a burning fire of a warrior had seemed to dim, as she pulled up a stool and drank the shot of the Irish beer that was perticularly strong.

DeletedUser

RJ kept on observing the strangers until a strange woman walked over to him and asked whether he was okay. RJ nodded in reply. He could smell the alcohol from a distance and also knew that this young woman was pretty drunk. Her clothes were very old and he could sense that she was afraid of something. RJ simply asked her if he could have something to drink.

Apelatia

Apel looked up from his comfortable seat in the corner as two strangers walked into the saloon. The former seemed alert and ready to kill anyone at a word. She looked especially ferocious with her hunting knife... The second person was really quite amusing in his entrance. He walked over to the bar, croaked for water and simply collapsed. Apel laughed softly. It wasn't often that newcomers came in and collapsed. I didn't know we had that effect... Watching as Braet gave a jug of water to the collapsing person, and introducing himself to the woman, Apel looks around cautiously, having heard a voice... Another person, whom he hadn't sen before had mysteriously materialized inside the room... "Where do you come from?" Apel asked curiously...

DeletedUser

Catherine smiled a kind smile, she was a little drunk but nodded and asked "Alright... What do you want?" She knew he was probably a little scared so she didn't wait for a reply. Yet, she stood up a little wobbly and asked along with Apel's question "You don't need to be scared... What's your name?"

DeletedUser28032

"Nevermind him love, I am sure he'll talk when he's ready" Braet said upon noticing the other mans reluctance to speak "So tell me what brings you here, perhaps I can give you a few pointers if you like?"

DeletedUser

Catherine sighed she never liked talking about what happened to her and her family "It's a long story!" Her fiery eye seemed to go ablaze with discontent. Yet the fire in her grey irises didn't show the uncomfortable feeling inside, about Braet. She gripped an Native American knife normally used for scalping in her pocket.

DeletedUser

"A long story eh?" Tyger took a hefty swig of whiskey from the bottle Regal had just passed him. The newcomer looked young, and her voice sounded a little strange.
"I'm a slow drinker, so feel free to tell us all." He took another hefty swig, before swallowing and closing his eyes in pleasure as the fiery liquid burned through his throat.

DeletedUser

Catherine felt nervous yet the fire in her eyes was seeming to go dim which she didn't want. The fearful girl thought to herself Don't show your fear!" Yet she was scared stiff as she said "It's... It's none of your business..." She crunched up her body, in a scared way.

DeletedUser

Tyger narrowed his eyes at the sudden and strange response that came from the girl, who declared that it wasn't any of his business. "Well that ain't very friendly..." He muttered, turning back to the bar and taking another swig.
After standing silently for a few moments he turned to face her again. "Ain't ya gonna at least introduce yerself girl?"

DeletedUser

Catherine gripped the knife tighter, as she muttered angrily with a tint of fear "My name is Catherine!" She was from a family of all boys, who were Irish, so she was a tough person. She let the flare die down a little in a scared way. Obviously, she was very frightened about the Natives attacking her.

DeletedUser

The girl was named Catherine, and was clenched up tight, angry. Putting aside the whiskey, Tyger took out his revolver, placed it on the bartop and began to clean it slowly and methodically, despite the amount of alcohol in his system. "So then Catherine." He continued, not raising his eyes from the gun. "What brings ya 'bout round here?"

DeletedUser

Catherine felt tears well up as she confessed "My family was attacked by darn Natives... I escaped the darn savages!" The fire was still was still in her eyes though the tears were falling down her face. She turned her face away hiding the tears.

Deleted User - 819397

Regal shook himself out of the reverie he'd been in for the past while and saw they had newcomers, one who was slowly introducing herself. "Well, welcome to the Campfire Saloon in any case" he said gently. "I'm Regal, the head of the area, and it's always good to see new people." He thought for a moment, then spoke up. "Just a comment on your writing style...you're essentially responding to what just happened, then doing one thing and quitting. While that fills the bare bone requirements of a thought here, it's far better to do more. Take your last bit as an example. You start fine, although using the same adjective in your speaking part (darn) is a bit redundant...there are other ways to show distaste about something, such as disgusting, evil, repugnant, etc. You also use the word tears three times in your three sentences, and face twice. Moisture and wetness also describe tears. Finding synonyms can really make your post more professional, and more fun to read as a result."

Regal smiled. "So my advice to you is lengthen your posts more and use a variety of words. Also, if you have any questions or want more advice, please feel free to PM me...I'm always happy to help people." He then went back to cleaning the glass he had been worrying away at.

Status
Not open for further replies.