international fort battles round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

canufeelit

when?

only reason i and some friends are holding on

please before christmas and everyone stacks up on massive dd gear

DeletedUser36192

was the initial one a success? and wouldn't scout's gear or something be better than DD?

I didn't make the cut for the first one for whatever reason so just interested.

asdf124

was the initial one a success? and wouldn't scout's gear or something be better than DD?

I didn't make the cut for the first one for whatever reason so just interested.
Due to latest ff formula changes, scout sets sucks for attacks, not too bad for defense.....

For hp, DWD set is pretty good.

DeletedUser36192

Due to latest ff formula changes, scout sets sucks for attacks, not too bad for defense.....

For hp, DWD set is pretty good.
oh wow, yeah. forgot to account for the fact our Str is now useless for FFing beyond HP...

DeletedUser26820

was the initial one a success?

Depends on one's perspective, Crooked. Even though the EN team didn't make the championship round, for me, it was a huge success and I very much enjoyed it.
Having the opportunity to meet, interact & play with other toons I'd only heard of prior to it, coming together as a 150-toon team, seeing us pull together and in the same direction so that in 2 weeks, before the "real" FF's started, we had ammo slides & hushpuppies & rose waters and whatnot for everyone for every battle. Yeah, for me, it was a huge success. We didn't win, or even finish in the Top 3, but for me, we didn't lose. We never lacked for cooperation, top down coordination, bottom up energy or contribution, or leadership in battles. We just got outgunned in 2 FF's that mattered the most, and in a large FF that is full both sides, sometimes that just a roll of the dice and the odds of hitting or dodging or critting in the first 1/3 of the battle.

Or, I could say, that as a 6-year player of the game that's level 150 with an event weapon set but has only played one server, I was a bit overwhelmed and intimidated, at first, by the energy, coordination, knowledge of the game, etc., shared by the team.

Or, I could say, having attended the previous one, if and when there is ever another one, I'd want to be on the team in a heartbeat.

DeletedUser36192

Damn well then hopefully i can try and be a part of one in the future!

DeletedUser33353

Well said Deiben. It was a great event to be part of.
It was.....though the deck was stacked against us from the get go....we did do well though ;) Yay .net players.
As far as part two? That is something I would personally pony up some dollars for.

DeletedUser22685

It was.....though the deck was stacked against us from the get go....
Ask anyone from a foreign server and I'm sure they'll beg to differ considering we got to start with our existing nugget balances.

fortfighter1

Our biggest problem was lack of information about the first one, battle times, been able to quest and do jobs etc. If all battles are going to between 8pm and 11pm then we can better prepare for next one with people who will be online at that time which was our biggest down fall in my view. Also needs to start with a level playing field with no gear been allowed to transfer over.

DeletedUser33353

Our biggest problem was lack of information about the first one, battle times, been able to quest and do jobs etc. If all battles are going to between 8pm and 11pm then we can better prepare for next one with people who will be online at that time which was our biggest down fall in my view. Also needs to start with a level playing field with no gear been allowed to transfer over.
Agreed, some of the other teams gear was kinda fishy smelling.......but, no use crying over spilled milk.

DeletedUser35780

The problem was that the choice of the 150 players no one look at results of .net, around 100 were serious, being online and having premium as promised. A third of the 150 remained only promise

DeletedUser26820

I'm not a smart person, but if you guys are trying to convince the Mods and Devs to host another one of these, I'd take it easy on pissing, complaining and moaning about existing nugget balances, getting our butts kicked when it mattered, being able to do jobs and quest on a FF event server, lack of information, fishy smelling gear, etc.

When I wake up next to my wife and tell her that her breathe stinks, or that I had tough day at work, I'm not expecting that she'll be motivated to host a sex event for me in the near future.

DeletedUser36192

While that's true, i guess everyone is hoping dev/mods look at this - with the understanding that a lot of it is just constructive criticisms and people are still very much interested, least that's what i gathered from this post anyways :)

DeletedUser15368

You always need constructive criticism on projects like this, especially given how it went last time...

MFRavenhawk

When I wake up next to my wife and tell her that her breathe stinks, or that I had tough day at work, I'm not expecting that she'll be motivated to host a sex event for me in the near future.

Deiben, I am sure you tell your wife her breath smells of lilacs and roses even if she spent the night eating cabbage stew with extra onions and garlic ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.