International Fort Battle Championship, Part 2! - Discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22685

Please refrain from fighting here. Save it for the event.

Talking about rankings has nothing to do with this thread's topic, so if you'd like to continue slinging mud at one another feel free to do it in private, but all off topic or hostile posts from here on out will be deleted.

DeletedUser27568

Well this totally sucks, still haven't received a link or login code to the IFBC, even sent in a ticket, got reply in e-mail but no link or code hmmm.. What's up with that? sent in another ticket told support there was no link in e-mail. Guess I'll wait and see..

DeletedUser15368

Well this totally sucks, still haven't received a link or login code to the IFBC, even sent in a ticket, got reply in e-mail but no link or code hmmm.. What's up with that? sent in another ticket told support there was no link in e-mail. Guess I'll wait and see..
All you can do it wait for support to reply, no one on the forums can help you unfortunately.

DeletedUser

I've logged in to event world and i'm townless there. Does it matter which town i join?

DeletedUser36927

I am not able to get in....I got the original email saying I was selected, but no activation email. I got the link from support, but when I submit a request to change my password I am not getting a new password email.

I checked and I don't have any Spam or Junk mail - so I will reach out to support again.

Capt Red - were you able to get in? I'm still trying....

Last edited by a moderator:

Nisa

I am not able to get in....I got the original email saying I was selected, but no activation email. I got the link from support, but when I submit a request to change my password I am not getting a new password email.

I checked and I don't have any Spam or Junk mail - so I will reach out to support again.

You dont need new email, just use the password to log in.

DeletedUser26820

Go and fight, fight, fight, EN Team..... Hoorah.....

So we've got 11-15 participants that haven't shown up yet.
I won't speculate with rumors or chat room talk as to why they're not there.

But I have this question to the Community Managers: If we're afforded this 2-week period warm up on the event server, are ALL Community Managers of EVERY team doing EVERYTHING they can to fill their teams to 150 players?

I'm not rushing anything, but we're 72 hours into it and the EN Team has 11-15, give me an exact count, Kidd, inactive participants.
Does the DE or PR or BR or CZ or whatever teams have the same issue?

I'm pleading with the Community Managers that this 2-week build up period is a time for each of you to fill your team to 150 active toons in the event.
It will be a shame for leadership of this event to share with us that toons that wanted to be here, but didn't get here, got passed over for someone that never showed up.

Please don't let that happen.
150 active toons on the event server per team.
Let all that get there, get there. And if they don't, find someone from any community that will and wants to be there to fill in be allowed to fill in these gaps and holes.
You have time to make this happen.

No excuses when one team crushes the other. We had 150 on our side. You had 150 on yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

asdf124

I'll await my double posting penalty report. Not my fault someone else hasn't posted here since my last one..... ahem.

So we've got 11-15 participants that haven't shown up yet.
I won't speculate with rumors or chat room talk as to why they're not there.

But I have this question to the Community Managers: If we're afforded this 2-week period warm up on the event server, are ALL Community Managers of EVERY team doing EVERYTHING they can to fill their teams to 150 players?

I'm not rushing anything, but we're 72 hours into it and the EN Team has 11-15, give me an exact count, Kidd, inactive participants.
Does the DE or PR or BR or CZ or whatever teams have the same issue?

I'm pleading with the Community Managers that this 2-week build up period is a time for each of you to fill your team to 150 active toons in the event.
It will be a shame for leadership of this event to share with us that toons that wanted to be here, but didn't get here, got passed over for someone that never showed up.

Please don't let that happen.
150 active toons on the event server per team.
Let all that get there, get there. And if they don't, find someone from any community that will and wants to be there to fill in be allowed to fill in these gaps and holes.
You have time to make this happen.

No excuses when one team crushes the other. We had 150 on our side. You had 150 on yours.

The community manager had one saying on this I believe which was who were the leaders.

I was fired up but I for one have not gotten into En team due to not being picked. Blame whomever choose everything, I "joined" TR team.
Having plans to win it but only if the peeps listen

Last edited:

DeletedUser25802

havent been able to log in yet, awaiting an email to change my password still

WanderingStranger

Smiggy is in! Just make sure you send a support ticket if you have a problem. We need you in but can't do anything for you without you using the system in place.

DeletedUser38798

Haven't seen an update here for a while.

How's it going all??

And a followup question - does anyone know if the event server fights will be replayable on Westforts?

If I can't be there in person, I'd still like to watch these fights unfold.

jarograv

Doesn't look like we will be getting the fights on westforts. There is no ts1 server setup there and trying to export returns an error. I'm not positive, but I think with some tweaking of the script people might be able to upload the battles to the en18 section of westforts. Maybe someone with more coding experience might try that :) If not, and if you are interested I can save data for EN battles and share it so you can watch using https://sourceforge.net/projects/twfbplayer/files/

Tucker Blue

Since fort battles in Galveston are dead and i have no time for another world, i won't make the cut next year. i am just as good of fort fighter than those that made the cut, for my young age i even have 2 out of 3 wins as General. My ONLY reason for playing this at the moment is to be in the IFBC next year. Remember me because i will be sending support tickets next year if i don't make the cut because of the lack of fort battles for me to gain experience points.

Ask anyone in Hunters and they can confirm this.

Status
Not open for further replies.